SAU Community

Is My Z32 Afm Fake?

I'm wondering about N1 oil pumps off ebay US. There's a couple that are half the price of items here in packaging etc. Listing and username says they are a Nissan dealer somewhere but they have silver bolts etc instead of the zinc plated ones I've seen everywhere else.

Here's a link to one of them.

http://www.ebay.com....#ht_2984wt_1163

I bought my engine gasket kit off of these guys. Its genuine Nissan stuff they are selling. They are a Nissan dealer in the US.

I wouldn't buy a new N1 pump. The ones made after 2007? ish seem to fail prematurely. There is a lot of speculation on this.

My mate bought an N1 pump from the US last year and it failed on his engine while it was idling. We're unsure if it had cracked while at high RPM and just failed at idle. Pump was driven with a crank collar as well.

I thought you had already got your car setup and tuning your SS1PU currently Kasko.. Meaning u already have the Z32.

Been waiting on all my parts to show up haha

I went on a 2 week bender and got all the stuff I need then had to wait for them to show

This is the last thing on my list.

Your payment for US $142.91 has been processed by PayPal. You will receive an email receipt shortly.

Been waiting on all my parts to show up haha

I went on a 2 week bender and got all the stuff I need then had to wait for them to show

This is the last thing on my list.

Your payment for US $142.91 has been processed by PayPal. You will receive an email receipt shortly.

haha Kasko I just bought one now from same guy...

Theres a discussion on this over at the Nistune board...

http://forum.nistune...php?f=12&t=1431

This is a great read.

From the links that Ron posted I purchased from the 1st link.

The close up pictures of the Z32's looked to be genuine and also they are selling lots of extra car parts which made me believe they are trust worthy.

Also their feedback is very good.

I guess time will tell and then I can let everyone know what is going on