SAU Community

R32: Car Wont Start, Need Help!

Fugi

Hey,

I have an R32 GTS-T and it wont start but it will crank over.

It started to happen when the car alarm went off and drained the battery, so could it be the immobiliser? althought I thought the car wouldnt crank over if the immobiliser was on.

Took the car to the auto elec and he found the main 75amp fuse to be blown, we have replaced that with a new one from nissan but still the same issue.

Also replaced the battery.

The car has a PFC so we thought possibly the ECU, put stock one in... still no luck.

Any ideas before I get it towed to chasers?

Cheers.

Hey,

I have an R32 GTS-T and it wont start but it will crank over.

It started to happen when the car alarm went off and drained the battery, so could it be the immobiliser? althought I thought the car wouldnt crank over if the immobiliser was on.

Took the car to the auto elec and he found the main 75amp fuse to be blown, we have replaced that with a new one from nissan but still the same issue.

Also replaced the battery.

The car has a PFC so we thought possibly the ECU, put stock one in... still no luck.

Any ideas before I get it towed to chasers?

Cheers.

i had a problem like this.. i sent mine back to dealer with their garage it took them 2 weeks and they didnt find anything cept saying transmission was bollocksed etc. but it wasnt ended up taking it to a mate and finding the problem ill get back to you in a few minutes just finding the payment paper of what was wrong with mine changed with mine. i thought mine was my immobilizer aswell but it wasnt

dude i has this problem on my car. although the auto elec shouldve picked up on it. its the immobiliser.... my car cranked but didnt fire. my auto elec just by passed the imobiliser. fixed the problem... 500 bucks later getting it towed half way round the globe :D

yea i hate goin to auto elec. always get done with hidden cost.. ill try look around for ways of gettin rid of my alarm or when i take it to chases they will know what to do.

thanks for the replys,

ciao