SAU Community

My 35 Has Arrived!

his is different. unless carwings has bee cracked that one will be a no go.

Hi Chis

I have been advised that this system may be a possibility. I understand that the system has been coverted on the V35 up to 11/2005.

We are looking at a July / August time line for the conversion. I will keep you posted on the progress.

Cheers

Andy

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Say hi to V-SPOT for me will ya :D For those of you who frequent G35driver you will know where I got this from...

Lowered 1" all round with a set of 350z struts and springs

Before:

IMG_2847.jpg

After fitting Z suspension:

IMG_3958.jpg

IMG_3961.jpg

IMG_3960.jpg

IMG_3959.jpg

The Z suspension has made for a slightly firmer ride while maintaining comfort...body roll has been greatly diminished...feels great! Cheapest suspension mod I've done by far on any of my cars..Now does anyone know how to remove that damn piece of black plastic bumper protector just below the front bar? Its scraping everytime I roll out of my driveway.

Wheels next...watch this space :ermm:

i am thinking of getting a v35 sedan too. Nice clean car.

where did you get the chrome trims around the door handle and window from?

any bodykit in future?

Edited by Giveitall

Pretty sure chrome exterior comes standard.

Nice ride NISMO, so clean and sleek. Thinking of putting that zymol stuff on my car. Also thinking of the permagard ($$$$) so I don't ever have to do it again!

Where did you get the Z suspension from? I'm looking for lowered suspension that doesn't sacrifice ride comfort too much and from what you described, its the most ideal one.

Just noticed those weather shields on your windows. Take them off!!!!!

I took them off and it made my car look way better. Less old man/woman ish.

I'm a smoker and i know how convenient they are in the rain, but damn... they look so bad!

Took my stupid spoiler off too, left 5 holes on the boot. Got some rubber plugs in them but i think it still looks better.

Just my opinion though. :P

i am thinking of getting a v35 sedan too. Nice clean car.

where did you get the chrome trims around the door handle and window from?

any bodykit in future?

Pretty sure the chrome trim is factory standard.

As for bodykit...the only thing I am looking at adding is the OEM front lip and also possibly an M3 lip spoiler on the bootlid.

Just noticed those weather shields on your windows. Take them off!!!!!

I way ahead of you ;) Took my drivers side one off yesterday and spent about 2 hrs trying to get all the residue off! Another 3 more to do..I also took the chrome side door protectors off over the weekend...that also took me quite a while to get the sticky stuff off :P

Where did you get the Z suspension from? I'm looking for lowered suspension that doesn't sacrifice ride comfort too much and from what you described, its the most ideal one.

I got it from a workshop who recently fitted a set of coilovers to a 350z. Try looking in the 350z-tech forums under aussie classifieds. The wreckers may be a good place to search as well. If you can get a full set of suspension in good condition is definately a worthwhile suspension mod...

i heard a 350z tein s tech spring can be used for lowering. is this true? was it a better option to change over to a stock z's suspension? sorry, i am really keen of getting a sedan myself and is presently trying to pick things up before getting one.

There's not really a hard and fast rule on which combo is better. Yes the Tein S Techs are a common upgrade for the V35. I chose the Z suspension because it was available then and there, cheaper and also it was a matching shock and spring combo.

Read here for the different spring rates of various springs available:

http://g35driver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65190

I way ahead of you :) Took my drivers side one off yesterday and spent about 2 hrs trying to get all the residue off! Another 3 more to do..I also took the chrome side door protectors off over the weekend...that also took me quite a while to get the sticky stuff off :(

It took me about 3 hours to take all 4 off. With the residue and other sticky stuff like glue from stickers, I use nail polish remover to get it off. Borrow some off your mum/girlfriend/sister and give it a try. Its also good for taking dry chewing gum off your jeans! :P

The NISMO S-TUNE SUSPENSION KIT as fitted to 6 Speed PV35's can be sourced from Japan Parts it is available for CPV35's and a complete NISMO suspension kit with sway bars is another option, Nissan sell a BILSTEIN SPORTS SUSPENSION KIT which is listed individually for the 3 engine sizes in the sedan, info on Spring Rates and height it drops the car is listed.

post-5805-1210767480_thumb.jpg

Edited by DRIFTT

• 3 months later...

Just an update.. :)

Got my Z-tube today

OEM front lip has arrived from Japan waiting delivery

Clear Indicators and HKS Sport Muffler arriving this weekend from the US (Thx Mark!)

Thts it for now...just in time for my bday! :rofl:

IMG_4871.jpg

hey mate who to contact about clear indicators as i want a set!

Few places you can look:

www.everythingg35.com

www.riversideinfiniti.com

www.ebay.com (US site)

I got someone to purchase it for me from everythingg35.com and bring it back.

• 4 weeks later...

Nice! Really like the clear indicators make the car look even better than before (almost impossible) Not sure when i'm going back to the states but will keep updated, might be able to organise a group buy while i'm there, which should make a difference on our dollar being so low.

Glad your happy about your purchase, apologise again for the delay for when I got back.

Can you please supply the Part number and what year model it fitted?

I just received my Nissan Genuine Clears. Hoping to fit tomorrow night.

Part B61F0 - AM900. That is for my 2003 CPV35

I got mine of a dude in the States via Ebay $55 delivered and got here in 10 days (customs must have been slow).Don't buy the cheapies!

Edited by Data Queue

hey guys im thinking of getting another set of clears in

as nice as the flat ones are, i saw an '06 model the other day which had like a protruded bulge on its clear corners

anyone have the jdm part number for the '06 model clear corner lights?