SAU Community

Nistune Powerfc Hks Fcon Haltech Ems Link Ecu Etc Real Time Road Tune And Dyno Tune Available In Sydney And Other State

Toshi

Hi Toshi,

I recently bought an r33 gtst, mild mods, fmic, turbo back exhaust, CAI, boost. Just after your opinion of whether a remap or an emanage blue would be better for my application.

Also, i am currently getting around 330km from 55 litres of fuel, would your flash tune decrease fuel consumption by much?

Final question, does your remap eliminate the Rich and Retard feature of the standard ECU?

Very keen for this tune once i sort my misfire issue out.

Thanks,

Dave

Edited by Daza33

i have a remap ecu by toshi and he does a great job and would be well worth the dollars.it does elimanate rich and retard and can have ur rev limiter and top speed changed,i would advise u to get a walbro or bosch fuel pump and have it rewired to receive direct current from ur alternator so u receive a constant voltage.also make sure ur boost controller is strong and doesnt spike for best results.toshi is a very helpful guy and will help answer any questions and sort any isssues.if u have the cash id go a nistune

Hi Toshi,

I recently bought an r33 gtst, mild mods, fmic, turbo back exhaust, CAI, boost. Just after your opinion of whether a remap or an emanage blue would be better for my application.

Also, i am currently getting around 330km from 55 litres of fuel, would your flash tune decrease fuel consumption by much?

Final question, does your remap eliminate the Rich and Retard feature of the standard ECU?

Very keen for this tune once i sort my misfire issue out.

Thanks,

Dave

I sent PM.

i have a remap ecu by toshi and he does a great job and would be well worth the dollars.it does elimanate rich and retard and can have ur rev limiter and top speed changed,i would advise u to get a walbro or bosch fuel pump and have it rewired to receive direct current from ur alternator so u receive a constant voltage.also make sure ur boost controller is strong and doesnt spike for best results.toshi is a very helpful guy and will help answer any questions and sort any isssues.if u have the cash id go a nistune

Thank you RB25 SKYLINE

• 2 weeks later...

Got my mates 200 tuned by Toshi.... just waiting to throw my new turbo setup in before I take my 33 to him...

I also made up some stickers for him to help spread the word.... If anyone wants one give Toshi a call.

Available in a bunch of different colours.

photo2-3.jpg

photo1-1.jpg

Edited by arrydjay

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

RB20 RB26 std cam shaft data

Std RB26 over lap is 0 degrees.(I think for emission control).

Std RB20 over lap is 5 degrees.

Std RB26 cam shaft cam angle ; IN 240 degrees EX 236 degrees

Std RB20 cam shaft cam angle ; IN 240 degrees EX 240 degrees

Adjust cams gear for RB20 and RB26

For make more power

Std cam shaft ; valve timing adjust to around IN 110 degrees EX 115 degrees and adjust over lap to 13-17degrees.

Hi cam shaft valve timing adjust to around IN 110degrees EX 115 and if you do not like rough idle do not adjust over lap over 20 degrees.

Valve timing is depend on hi camshaft and turbo.Find best valve timing is need many times adjust and test so adjust valve timing is take a time for hi cam shaft.

How to adjust valve timing

tomei.camsgear.JPG

It is available to adjust the valve timing and change the engine out put characteristics by change the valve closing timing according to the initial value.

・ Crank pulley left turn(Advance Valve timing)→Low end boost

・ Crank pulley right turn(Delay Valve timing)→High speed gain

Hi Toshi,

If I were to send you an R33 series 1 RB25DE stock ECU, can you modify it with Nistune, to allow a Nistune tuner in victoria to tune my RB25DE+T? The Nistune website doesn't list anything for R33 RB25 and says to either use an R32 RB20DET ECU or a Z32 ECU with modifications?

Cheers, Josh

People mixed up nistune board and nistune software.

Im using nistune software for R33 ecu tune but I do not using nistune board.(Im using daughter board (impoart from Japan) with emulate)

Please read this thread.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/405546-r33-ecu-basic-dyno-tune-drive-in-drive-away-only-580-full-road-tune-from-550-include-parts/page__hl__toshi__fromsearch__1

If you want to use nistune board you need Z32 ecu or R32 ecu.

I can send Z32 ecu or R32 ecu with nistune board installed de+T data.

Price $600 include ecu.

The approach that is taken in Japan for better responses is to change the VCT (NVCS) rpm when a bigger turbo is installed.

However, unfortunately VCT rpm is often not changed here in Australia.

On the mainline dyno, the difference can't be seen too well but on the hub dyno and on the road, there is a significant difference

post-1094-0-82384000-1343547580_thumb.jpg

It may be an idea to give it a try- change VCT rpm yourself

Good Luck

I tuned Mr David Stankowski nissan laurel RB25 DET race car last year and he is driving REPCO PRO DRIFT CHAMPIONSHIP this year.

ECU is real time tuned R33 ecu. (not Z32 with nistune board)

His car mods is FMIC , bigger fuel pump , my tuned ecu , and stock turbo!

Boost 15psi.

David.drift.JPG

David.battle.JPG

http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=518812&st=0&p=6586278&hl=david%20stankowski&fromsearch=1entry6586278

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb4kF8O531k

• Like 1

• Latest Posts

• Anyone know or have the timing specs for these cams?   i have messaged JUN for two months with zero response    they are 288in/288ex 11.6 lift
    • That would be a rarity. You can emulate the function of the stalk just by bridging the appropriate pins in the connector. If you can make it function correctly by doing so, then the wiring etc is OK and it is the stalk.
    • I've had these LEDs and a LED EP34 flasher relay in the car since 2020. No fuses were popped either. I'll multimeter and clean off the tarnish tomorrow. From how the lights were acting after I diddle the stick make me lean towards a stalk problem.
    • Are you sure you can use LEDs in the indicator lamps? On a car that old? It doesn't work on many old cars because the indicator relay can't cope with the wrong impedance out at the lamp positions and the LEDs will happily light up even with minimal current flowing through the indicator relay. And when I say "indicator relay" I mean the flasher, not a relay relay. Beyond that, I would say that you have caused yourself a wiring fault and that you would be well advised to work through the wiring diagram and the actual loom with a multimeter.
    • Did some more messing around with this issue. I think the stalk is the problem. i wiggled it around a bit. When i went to put the signal up for a left turn, all the signals blinked lol. I'm gonna try and clean the tarnish off the copper and see if that works. this still doesnt explain why the left side/fronts are constant on ACC/On after i pulled the stalk. may be a ground from the stalk thats causing it. IDKkKkKk. I'll report back