SAU Community

Nistune Powerfc Hks Fcon Haltech Ems Link Ecu Etc Real Time Road Tune And Dyno Tune Available In Sydney And Other State

Toshi

hey Toshi i have R33 series 1 and wondering it has a stock computer in it atm but is stmped with IMPUL from japan can you still mod this or will you need another ecu? or can a new chip be put in place of this chip?

Thankyou

Please open ecu cover.

If do not glue on chip I am able to remap.

If you do not know about chip , Please take ecu inside picture and send to me.

[email protected]

Well worth getting done guys had my car done earlier this year and by far was the best mod i have even done.

big improvement in power and torque and better fuel economy i would highly recommend Toshi to anyone

I will be getting my S13 tuned by him also as soon as i get my engine back from the machinist.

Jas.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys I thought I would post up my results.

We spent 12 hours last Tuesday tuning my car! We took so long because Toshi had some problems but we got it sorted out in the end.

Car pulls so hard to redline now. It was quick before but now whoa it's like a new car! Very happy with the results. It started out with 134.4kw stock so not a bad increase from that.

Thanks Toshi! :P

Car is an R34 GTT 98.

Mods include:

ARC SMIC

Boost set to 12psi going down to about 7psi by redline

Silicone intake pipe

High flow panel filter

3" Batmbl Split dump/front pipe

Stainless High flow cat

3" NISMO R34 GTR catback without middle muffler

Toshi Remap

United Boost 98 (98 octane with 10% ethanol)

Everything else is stock

Power = 178.6kw

R34AftertuneLarge.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi Toshi.

I'm new here and just a beginner to all the Skyline's stuffs ...... So here is my few questions.

My car is a '98 r34 GT sedan non turbo. Its an auto and i reckon every single things are stock included ecu. My car has a bad fuel consumption , feel sluggish , alrdy changed sparks.... u got any ideas/options for my car coz' id like make it a bit faster + better fuel use. Lot of guys recommend u so i'd love to hear ur opinions ;) Do i have to change to a aftermket ECU or just remap a stock one ?

Well worth getting done guys had my car done earlier this year and by far was the best mod i have even done.

big improvement in power and torque and better fuel economy i would highly recommend Toshi to anyone

I will be getting my S13 tuned by him also as soon as i get my engine back from the machinist.

Jas.

Couldnt agree more with you there. Think i got mine done back in 2008, and it was one the best mods i have ever done to the car. Even did a trackday straight after and had problems at all ;)

Toshi - I actually drove past your house the other day and it brought back some good memories of road testing the car across the bridge :D

Apart from skylines, can you do toyota chasers? I dont own a skyline anymore.

hi Toshi.

I'm new here and just a beginner to all the Skyline's stuffs ...... So here is my few questions.

My car is a '98 r34 GT sedan non turbo. Its an auto and i reckon every single things are stock included ecu. My car has a bad fuel consumption , feel sluggish , alrdy changed sparks.... u got any ideas/options for my car coz' id like make it a bit faster + better fuel use. Lot of guys recommend u so i'd love to hear ur opinions ;) Do i have to change to a aftermket ECU or just remap a stock one ?

Hi

I sent PM.

Couldnt agree more with you there. Think i got mine done back in 2008, and it was one the best mods i have ever done to the car. Even did a trackday straight after and had problems at all ;)

Toshi - I actually drove past your house the other day and it brought back some good memories of road testing the car across the bridge :D

Apart from skylines, can you do toyota chasers? I dont own a skyline anymore.

Hi

How are you.

Do you want to remap ecu or power fc tune?

JZX90 is able to remap but JZX100 is POWER FC only.

Thank you

• 3 weeks later...

spent around 4-5hrs tuning my car monday. really wanted to get a dyno before and after but just couldnt wait to get the tune done. all i have to say is... WOW.

only picked the ECU up today as he didnt have any tuneable ecus on hand and had to get his mate to modify mine. drove it home in the pissing down rain and when it did finally grab traction it flew. cant wait to drive it on the dry.

Toshi is an extremely knowledgable person and is not satisified with his work until you are.

very highly recomended.

will post dyno chart once dyno'd.

thanks Toshi

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I got my car tuned by Toshi for a second time, this time with a hi-flow r34 turbo and other supporting mods. I cannot praise how good Toshi is at what he does, we spent some time getting the tune right but the car now runs like a dream.

I took my car to Wakefield a couple of weeks back and gave it a real hard time and had no problems watsoever... there werent many cars there that overtook me on the straight :laugh:

• Latest Posts

• can someone tell me what type the stock injectors are on a 98 rb25det neo engine? all aftermarket intakes require style /size injector pictured below...I need to know what stock engine has. and if they are compatible, or what mods would have to be done.   style of intake I am looking at  https://www.ebay.com/itm/325396084484?_trkparms=amclksrc%3DITM%26aid%3D1110013%26algo%3DHOMESPLICE.SIMRXI%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D264094%26meid%3D5341792cb2134ae08e62edba0106c479%26pid%3D101196%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D12%26sd%3D266154719116%26itm%3D325396084484%26pmt%3D1%26noa%3D0%26pg%3D2332490%26algv%3DPromotedRVIPbooster%26brand%3DCustom&_trksid=p2332490.c101196.m2219&itmprp=cksum%3A3253960844845341792cb2134ae08e62edba0106c479|enc%3AAQAJAAABICwDxH%2FaslyJlxG5OwCzDVs5U6ncPDDFP4HCfgb8bXFQagmnGWQKp%2F5LAV0adQfbjzLOMM5V9WdEAXvNCLcpgDrzFvXcL7dVf5HawGKZAaaGFBnv4h4bnbRe6OSYvS8sL7PFPrxKj1Ffjdm6cYtU05cBROA0QdRKCNqPtF1hizoeiccNy6dwbcFsfX6syZa5MfzX2aEOofmNIehOqxSmtQvJliZHTgLy2BTDxXv5Zq9atpb1m%2BVtBHabBK8Wn6U2uPOAs71mwVWNmc1t4ZnHatrqKLQC6hCPTC8NW3QzFTCUvLg%2FWU4IZ1IAyPK288DdviqpLaN9sgbF3Ia0z6zXqLkqPyXbN7irzRC0HP2kjwHM8czF9PjWtRHDVNb1AiU9%2FQ%3D%3D|ampid%3APL_CLK|clp%3A2332490&itmmeta=01HWN3YNH6HQ8PEG4RPPSH1HSB thanks  
    • Hi Experts, My father’s car Mahindra Jeep CJ500 2.5L, 1986 model. Currently registered in Overseas.  Want to replace the engine in Overseas with Mahindra Bolero 2016 2.5 L turbo used engine ( not endorsing new engine number on Rego paper in Overseas. Then Importing to NSW. Is this car eligible for NSW registration if able to submit all compliance certificates?   Regars.
    • I know you said no amps in the boot, but there's enough space next to the battery for a pair of modern small foot print amps OR one small 6x channel amp. This is what I did over 6 years ago, used 2x marine amps (no decent 6x or 5x channel amps back then)
    • Pressure delta gauge is pure pron. No guessing, no excuses.
    • That’s the one. Yeah, the seller has confirmed the base ECU is from a manual car.    To be honest, I’m only worried about the TCS light being illuminated due to registration here in NL - unsure on rules. Back in Japan, we weren’t allowed to have any permalit error-related lights (or so my shaken guy said).    Looks like this Nistune is the way to go then, appreciate it GTSBoy, and the others that chimed in.