SAU Community

Nistune Powerfc Hks Fcon Haltech Ems Link Ecu Etc Real Time Road Tune And Dyno Tune Available In Sydney And Other State

Toshi

I got my ecu remapped by toshi and the results are amazing.

Thanks Toshi.

Thank you Bahamasky.

He is living over sea and his car is fitting big turbo.

Mods:

FMIC

GREDDY PLENUM INTAKE

Q45 THROTTLE BODY

550CC INJECTORS

TOP MOUNT GT35R GARRETT TURBO

ACT STAGE THREE CLUTCH

TAIL BOV AND WASTGATE

STRAIGHT CATBACK EXHAUST

NISMO REGULATOR

HKS CONE FILTER

Im sorry I did not get your e-mail.

Toshi can u give ur email address i'll send it again, coz i sent u a long email before explaining the problems it was on ur profile where it says send email i sent it thru that plz check ur SPAM or junk email folder in hotmail or yahoo, gmail etc. it could be in there i cant send PMs reason not enuf posts.

thanks

Edited by sidewinder11

Toshi can u give ur email address i'll send it again, coz i sent u a long email before explaining the problems it was on ur profile where it says send email i sent it thru that plz check ur SPAM or junk email folder in hotmail or yahoo, gmail etc. it could be in there i cant send PMs reason not enuf posts.

thanks

My e-mail address and phone number is first of this thread.

[email protected]

• 3 weeks later...

I sent remap chip to epigram and he got 265.4 RWHP or 197.98 RWKW (auto mission) on 98 octane.

His mods

Series 1 2 door R33 AUTOMAGIC

80k std RB25DET

std turbo

std injectors

std manifolds (in & ex)

Monsta FMIC

Bosch 040 fuel pump

Toshi Kubota modified and remapped std ECU

Tomei adjustable FPR set to 45psi@idle

std coils

NGK BKR5EYA special anti fouling plugs gapped to 0.8mm (no misfires!)

adjustable boost bleed valve set to max 12psi

std auto

std dif

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Au...0&start=220

Thank you

• 1 month later...

Hi Toshi

I'm keen for a remap.

2002 R34 GTT Auto

3 inch turbo back exhaust with hi flow cat

hypergear hi flowed turbo

cold air intake with K&N pod

Std injectors and fuel pump

Std intercooler (which i think is probably where the bottle neck is going to come)

I'd be keen for 220- 240rwkw, as i don't want to push the standard internals, any suggestions where to go from here?

I have my Toshi remapped ECU in my R33 Auto. I live n Brisbane, this was all done via express post and my dyno shop. It is the single best upgrade I have given my Skylne.

Performance is remarkable. Power increase, fuel economy better. AFR is steady, I dyno'd

my car and results are amazing! This guy knows his stuff!

My car is transformed, excellent service too, pleasure to deal with.

Highly recommended.

Hi Toshi

I'm keen for a remap.

2002 R34 GTT Auto

3 inch turbo back exhaust with hi flow cat

hypergear hi flowed turbo

cold air intake with K&N pod

Std injectors and fuel pump

Std intercooler (which i think is probably where the bottle neck is going to come)

I'd be keen for 220- 240rwkw, as i don't want to push the standard internals, any suggestions where to go from here?

I sent PM.

Thank you

I have my Toshi remapped ECU in my R33 Auto. I live n Brisbane, this was all done via express post and my dyno shop. It is the single best upgrade I have given my Skylne.

Performance is remarkable. Power increase, fuel economy better. AFR is steady, I dyno'd

my car and results are amazing! This guy knows his stuff!

My car is transformed, excellent service too, pleasure to deal with.

Highly recommended.

Thank you 1C3B3RG.

if you have any further queries, please feel free to contact me anytime.

I sent PM.

Thank you

Hi

I can't reply to your PM for some idiotic reason, because i am new here and haven't posted 10 times yet. I also can't message the administrators and ask them why, for the same reason.

Any way, yes there is a dyno shop nearby, but i don't know about the soldering part. How much soldering is there? I thought it would just plug in, in place of the old ecu?

What would need to be tuned on the dyno exactly,and would the people running it have the software to do it?

Regards

Nick.

hi, my r33 has been tuned by "car station" in japan.

Ive opened up the ecu box and there is a socket with a removable chip on the board.

If I changed my setup eg AFM and injectors could you supply a new chip for my box to run the new gear?

thanks

Yes,Im able to supply new chip.

• 1 month later...
I have a question.

If i already have the nistune board installed, and the nistune software, is it possible to just email you the BIN file, you do the adjustments and email it back and i burn it too the chip? This would save sending the entire ECU to you?

If R32 or 34 it is possible.

But cost more.