SAU Community

S1 Dayz Kit

jasevr4

I'm sure this has been asked before, but I couldn't find anything using the search.

What should I be expecting to spend on a S1 Dayz kit? I'm hoping to find one in pearl so it matches my car straight away but I'm not holding my breath..

What should I be expecting to spend on a S1 Dayz kit? I'm hoping to find one in pearl so it matches my car straight away but I'm not holding my breath..

if you find 2 let me know ... esp in white, its what l want too!!

whats the price.

i went to a fibreglasser 2 yrs ago with my car, but a full kit of unknown quality unpainted would still have been a grand or so.

cheaper the more ppl went in, but moulds would have had to be paid for up front and you need to factor that into the cost.

it fell dead due to non commitments, really

Ok well my reasoning for getting a standard kit is that it's not made of fibreglass. I don't like the idea of the thing blowing to bits if I go through a big dip or something.

That said, most of the quotes so far have been around $1400. For a second hand S1 Dayz kit - the incentive is as well if you can find one in the standard colour, you don't need to paint it.

Ok well my reasoning for getting a standard kit is that it's not made of fibreglass. I don't like the idea of the thing blowing to bits if I go through a big dip or something.

That said, most of the quotes so far have been around $1400. For a second hand S1 Dayz kit - the incentive is as well if you can find one in the standard colour, you don't need to paint it.

is that shipped?

There is always something up there, but to be honest it's more like advertising for the wreckers.

Ideally you want someone in Japan just going to a wreckers and asking for the parts.. I have someone who can help me out there, it's just getting the bloody things to Aus!

My Dayz is pearl white :blink:

I notice though, that the bottom part of the front guard isn't pearl but a different shade of white... interesting but still looks good.

And if I may hijack the thread, anyone know the paint code for the pearl white? Grey trims are the erk

My Dayz is pearl white :blink:

I notice though, that the bottom part of the front guard isn't pearl but a different shade of white... interesting but still looks good.

And if I may hijack the thread, anyone know the paint code for the pearl white? Grey trims are the erk

QT1