SAU Community

V35, What Have You Done.

that scene? Custom made panels or just that style of car in general?

Hi, been directed here to clear things up...

Yes we do custom and no it has nothing to do with your type of vehicle, we just tend to go down the path of integration rather than show :blink:

Regards,

George (PCAE)

what i say to my customers is 'speakers are person, you have to tell me what you like the sound of'.

meaning, buy what you like not what the store wants you to buy...

Want a loud, bright speaker that can take a real punishing.

Have heard a Mercedes that only had one set of SL60's front and back and 2 x 9500 subs and it sounded great.

Was contemplating putting the top of the line JL's in the front (sorry dont know model number) but was not as impressed with their performance and they are around three times the price.

Some great pics there.

Personally I'm going a completely different route than the above.

As much as i love great sound, my mission with this car is something that i can take to the track every couple of months and have one hell of a time without worrying about breaking things.

At the moment the car has full NISMO suspension (Shocks,springs,sways)

I have lightweight wheels, but going lighter with TE37's.

Next step will be track only pads, swapped in for the day, and semi's on the stock 18" wheels.

I'll see how the clucth holds up and update if needed.

Engine wise it will stay pretty standard at this stage, unless i crack and go supercharged :-)

I have a Fuji exhaust, and will be looking to get extractors and high flow cats down the line.

I've been looking into a reflash of the CPU but haven't decided on it. I've found a US company that has the Jap V35 software and will tune to Aussie fuel and the air/fuel ratios of my car (from a dyno read out)

Some decent cars with decent drivers are doing Wakefield in under 1:13 which is what I'm aiming for.

That's it at this stage - not going for the quickest track car in the country, but something that can keep pace with some of the turbo boys :-)

I love the way you think NISMO and am also tempted to supercharge the beast but not really sure if it is worth it. I bought this car to get over the defect problems and just a little worried. Although what are the chances of a cop even knowing if it was standard or not?

a car-savvy one may always be able to spot non standard items no matter how or what you do to hide them.

but just stay away from those shiny chrome piping, paint them black or flat silver if you have to and it will look stock.