SAU Community

Assistance/advice Regarding Front Lip

Hello everyone.

I am currently looking for a front lip for the v35 coupe and was wondering if anyone could assist.

I am only interested in getting plastic and it being painted in the OEM colour before it gets here.

Looking on the japanparts website I have found a Nissan item that is called "Front Protector", is this the front lip?

My second question is, what can I expect from japanparts, is this sourced directly from Nissan or of OEM quality?

Sorry for the stupid questions, I thought it was worth asking the question before I spend $870.00 (postage inc.)

Thank you.

Edited by Unique

Thanks for that Warren, greatly appreciated; certainly looks to be cheaper. I however cannot find if they ship to Australia. I attempted to sign up and in the info needed, you have to choose either US or Canada, neither of which are correct.

But nevertheless that is exactly what I am looking for.

I assume the paint codes are the same? I might shoot them off a message regarding shipping if i do not find anything else.

paint codes are the same for infiniti and nissan :(

they most probably ship overseas. there's a few websites like the one i linked that all do OEM parts as well as aftermarket parts. that one (everythingG35.com) comes with recommendations from g35driver they get a lot of parts through them

just send them an email and ask if they will ship to aust

http://www.g35parts.com/9083/osc/contact_us.php

or call them:

1-888-216-5328

Just quickly I contacted Riverside Infiniti as I was chasing up another item they still had outstanding, and they are a no go. Tony, unlike Jason would not even provide a quote on the chin lip as the item was too large to ship. Last time I use them!

Just quickly I contacted Riverside Infiniti as I was chasing up another item they still had outstanding, and they are a no go. Tony, unlike Jason would not even provide a quote on the chin lip as the item was too large to ship. Last time I use them!

didn't you get the memo? :D

riverside can go f*** themselves from now on!

hope you read this Tony!