SAU Community

Hey Guys

crofilo

Hey all skyline owners, happy to join this site. nuttin like owning a skyline

I've got a standard R33 gts25t automatic turbo 4door 94 model skyline, put pics up later......

I have yet to fix the shocks, would appreciate if anyone could help me wit choosing the right kind of all round shockies, any tips would be sweet as. :whistling:

I recently put in a K&N POD air filter, and have yet to put a heat shield around it, sounds and goes better, but I have a slight problem determining why its making a wierd noise, like when you press the foot down or go up a hill, it does its normal sound like woosh and then it ends with a high pitched ping, like a chime??????? :D hmmmmmmm so yeh if you have any ideas pls let me know. :D

Anyway i've been browsing the different posts and subjects, totally informative, good to see all nissan drivers, especially skylines sticking together and helping out wit probs and stuff.

im 24 , married to a gorgeous filo girl.

ok laytz

Edited by crofilo

Hey your auto too. Check out 'MV AUTOMATICS' they do shift kits for the Auto skylines.

Good cheap upgrade to make your car feel abit tougher even chirp 2nds:P lol

Hey your auto too. Check out 'MV AUTOMATICS' they do shift kits for the Auto skylines.

Good cheap upgrade to make your car feel abit tougher even chirp 2nds:P lol

cheers mate lol now dats sweet man. thanks mate gtg laytz

Fair go, chef joke...

Fcking Sauerkrauts...

C'mon Corinne, no hard feelings eh?? Dun tell me your still annoyed...

Oh ffs My reply shit itself.

--------

I don't have hard feelings against anyone except for Ivan.. But that's only when he wants me to hate him. :(

And it was a pretty ghay joke..