SAU Community

The V Series Spotted Thread

Most R drivers have such as massive head they don't even wave to other R skylines let alone V35's

Good point, drove past a guy in a r32 gtr putting shit in his boot just kinda glanced then looked away. Probably didn't realise

Spotted someone in a black coupe driving past heather dale station about 30 mins ago. Had personalized plates

Ha ha ha, the car finally gets spotted and its the mechanics testing out the control arms and new stance! Black rims?

haha yeah had black rims, looks really nice buddy!!

Whoever it was slowed down heaps for the train lines, so at least you know they are looking after your car!

Edited by NORBY

haha yeah had black rims, looks really nice buddy!!

Whoever it was slowed down heaps for the train lines, so at least you know they are looking after your car!

nice, yeah I really trust the Revzone guys.

Just saw a silver V35 near Boxhill with after market headlights, rims and a matt black Nismo trunk, looks great.

Saw a pearl white V35 with Infiniti Badge on the trunk @ Kingsford. Damn our cars look good in white :yucky: ...tempted to get my car resprayed now ha

Edited by Marshan

Perth - Spotted... 2pm today, caribbean blue V35 coupe parked on side of Williams Street, in front of the Wesley Centre.

Fremantle - Spotted 4pm today, V35 coupe, white with black roof, parking lot behind Kalis

Edited by Holly

Just spotted another silver V35 but sedan! Went through Springvale McDonalds drive thru

Also saw another silver coupe and black coupe parked at glen waverley and a white coupe near Brandon Park shopping centre, damn seeing a lot of v35s today!

Edited by itsRICHARD

Since my car doesn't get spotted in Geelong *sigh* I was hopping to be spotted last night driving through Melbourne. I spotted a silver coupe on Flinders St at like 10:30pm *waves*