SAU Community

The V Series Spotted Thread

I drive past Plympton alot. Hope that wasn't me....what kind of rims and headlights??

I haven't seen any black Coupes like mine down my end of town.

Driving into the city I see V's a fair amount but it is the first V I have seen in my area of Plympton.

It had a black grill with an infinity badge, black rims and aftermarket headlights.

The only badge on the back was Skyline, looked like it had been modified a bit to look like a sleeper.

If it was you, please :action-smiley-069: to me next time, feeling a little lonely in my V. (don't look at how dirty it is at the moment though!)

Driving into the city I see V's a fair amount but it is the first V I have seen in my area of Plympton.

It had a black grill with an infinity badge, black rims and aftermarket headlights.

The only badge on the back was Skyline, looked like it had been modified a bit to look like a sleeper.

If it was you, please :action-smiley-069: to me next time, feeling a little lonely in my V. (don't look at how dirty it is at the moment though!)

I have a black grill, infinity badge and aftermarket headlights. Also only have the skyline on the back. But i dont have black rims, dark not black. Also i have a quad exhaust if you saw the back?

I have a black grill, infinity badge and aftermarket headlights. Also only have the skyline on the back. But i dont have black rims, dark not black. Also i have a quad exhaust if you saw the back?

I may have mistakenly thought that the rims were black, they were definitely dark rims. Very nice ride :)

http://img835.images...20512114021.jpg Thats it there...havent taken any recent piccies of it Not real dark rims, May not have been me, but haven't seen any others like mine with my mods Also it has SA plates now, so ignore the VIC ones

The rims were like a dark powdercoat and the front was the same.

I was in my silver V35 four door, car is completely original including the rims but has a double barrel exhaust. SA number plate ending in ACD.

It was in morning peak hour traffic so I will forgive this time if it was you :yes: but next time I want a :wave:

So basically i'm keeping it on the low-down and keeping out of trouble and trying not to draw attention to myself incase i do meet an educated police officer who knows that the car is illegal for me.

Sorry, that was my point.. it isn't illegal/restricted for you in Qld.. it is under 210kw, isn't a V8 or turbo charged.. so you don't need to worry..

Power to weight only applies when applying for an exemption. I thought that vehicles had to be below 206kw?

^^ what he said.. (except it is under 210kw in Qld).

That is why I previously said that if Qld Transport ever decide to ban the 350GT, you don't have any hope of getting an exception..

I was in my silver V35 four door, car is completely original including the rims but has a double barrel exhaust. SA number plate ending in ACD.

It was in morning peak hour traffic so I will forgive this time if it was you :yes: but next time I want a :wave:

i pass thru plympton most days. 90% of the time i dont see any either, then occasionally i see more than a few in a couple hours.

oh and define "double barrel exhaust"

i pass thru plympton most days. 90% of the time i dont see any either, then occasionally i see more than a few in a couple hours. oh and define "double barrel exhaust"

Attached pic of my car's back end to see what I mean by 'double barrel'post-89406-0-69044400-1346225380_thumb.jpg

Edited by newv35owner