SAU Community

This Looks Nice

webng

Well... that was my first qestion, especially with the trouble some of the lads here have had with complying post Nov 2003 (?) Stags. This has the same engine as the 350z yeah?

wonder if its compliable

Maybe its a rear wheel drive non turbo.

The link below shows turbo on the engine cover.

http://liveimages.carsales.com.au/dealer/c...les/9684259.jpg

Yep. RWD and non-turbo, and with 90,000kms.

Wonder if it was a taxi :laughing-smiley-014:

It says it includes compliance, but then also says the estimate is based on $2,500 compliancing, so it can go higher.

To my knowledge no one has emission reports for the 3.5 M35 if their is I would love to know who as I want a copy.

People look at Stagea's due to being 4WD so I don't think a RWD will be tested as it is a separate emission test.

The VQ25DET I can understand having emissions problems, it's JDM spec only. But the VQ35DE is worldwide, it passes much more stringent emissions testing than Euro 2. I simply can't believe that a VQ35DE wouldn't pass easily. So is it more a matter of no one trying YET?

Cheers

Gary

The VQ25DET I can understand having emissions problems, it's JDM spec only. But the VQ35DE is worldwide, it passes much more stringent emissions testing than Euro 2. I simply can't believe that a VQ35DE wouldn't pass easily. So is it more a matter of no one trying YET?

Cheers

Gary

LOL....what beat's me is that the V35 Coupe and Sedan can both get compliance with the VQ35DE and it's on the same platform(I think)....go figure.

Edited by Jetwreck

Entry No.: 336/02

Schedule 1 Vehicle Details

Make :

NISSAN

Model :

STAGEA

Model Code :

M35

Category :

MA

Build Date Range:

from

10/2001

to

CURRENT

month/year

month/year

Variants: 2WD: 350RX,350RX AXIS, 350RX AXIS S, 300RX, 250RS, 250RSV. 4WD: 350RX FOUR, AR-X FOUR, 350RX FOUR AXIS, 350RX FOUR AXIX S, 250T RX FOUR, 250RS FOUR, 250t RS FOUR V, 250t RS FOUR V HICAS.

Schedule 2 Conditions

Only vehicles with the features listed below satisfy this entry

Engine: Vehicle variants fitted with VQ25DD engines are not eligible.

Body: N/A

Other: N/A

*shrugs* looks like it can be imported to me.

and thats not that cheap dude.. 20k+ tyres and rego.. about 22k then..

I saw it up at the same time i bought my stagea from Jspec

Yes it can be imported no problems at all. You then just simply have to wait for someone to produce an evidence pack to have it complied. My 2004 ARX VQ 25DET has been in country now for 12 months and still no compliance. My issues are well documented elsewhere. I would just like to once again thank that very knowledgeable import broker who categorically assured me that compliance was definitely available. What he neglected to tell me was what year it would be available in. Thanks heaps *%^&$*##!

cheers

Muz

Edited by Muz

Autech Axis's car is probably up for sale after the court case is finished. He is suing the person who gave him the false information and has very little chance of losing the case. Case is scheduled to be heard in about 3 weeks. I wish him every success as once the precedent has been set then I will probably follow suit. Nope mine is not on it's way to compliance in the forseeable future. Several factors are working against an early resolution. One being the fact that no testing station is available for quite some time.

Cheers

Muz

Was thinking of you both when I saw the car advertised on the site :thumbsup:

Autech Axis's car is probably up for sale after the court case is finished. He is suing the person who gave him the false information and has very little chance of losing the case. Case is scheduled to be heard in about 3 weeks. I wish him every success as once the precedent has been set then I will probably follow suit. Nope mine is not on it's way to compliance in the forseeable future. Several factors are working against an early resolution. One being the fact that no testing station is available for quite some time.

Cheers

Muz