SAU Community

My New Car

Deluxe

Ok Peoples i took over the keys to this bad boy today, and am extreamly happy with it!! :thumbsup:

100k on the clock, Auto of course(as youd expect in a big car)

Pearl white two tone

Electric everything

No sunroof or leather, but meh!!

Mods are:

3in Stainless full Fujitsubo legalis R exhaust(quite stealth)

Intake pipe and pod

Springs(are green so could be tien)

FMIC(not installed)

Fuel cut defender

New balancer and belt

Pioneer CD Player with a Sony sub

17in something(lol)

Running about 13psi, As a guess would prob have about 180ish KW

Once i get a SAFC and put the Cooler on it should be up around the 230kw mark, or there abouts, If i can be bothered!!

In the next few weeks i will be getting some very tasteful wheels, either 18s or 19s, dark window tint, reset the springs lower and of course a full alarm and immob(asap)

Ok some pics of how it is at the moment below, and i will update the thread as i get my extra goodies.......

So if you see me around, you can still wave......lol As i am still a fellow SAU'er and wont just be leaving you guys :down:

I do still have the Skyline at the moment as my mate that has bought it(previous owner) is going overseas, he has also just joined up on here (ChooksR33), So be nice and hopefully you will be seeing the Skyline around a street near you, Have also heard there will be extra goodies like Injectors and some styling to his liking.......

Darren

Pics......Enjoy:

[att

chment=150144:dscf0536ru8.jpg]

Edited by Deluxe

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im a fan. :thumbsup:

how much did ya snap that up for if you dont mind divulging?

Just a smidgin over the 12k mark.......

nice ride was it parked up at the parade sat/sun last w/e near skye cellas looks almost the same as the one i seen up that way

No idea mate, just got the keys today!!

im a fan. :thumbsup:

how much did ya snap that up for if you dont mind divulging?

I know your a fan of the Aristos, Have you seen the Aristo forum??

http://www.jzs147.com.au/forum/

Join up and check it out, there is a guy that works at Tilbrooks i think that is selling his silver one, wants more than what i paid for mine, but has some nice mods, I just wanted to get my own wheels and make it more mine!!

very nice! once the wheels are on and is nicely lowered a set of shiny dual twin-tip mufflers would finish the rear me thinks :thumbsup:

Yeh your right about the wheels, but actually that is a pic i got from the dude before the exhaust went on, But whats on there isn't like massive like what was on the Skyline!!

Nice buddy, well done on the purchase :thumbsup:

Cheers man!!

nice pick up dude, looks pretty clean, much in the way of plans, or keep as is pretty much, apart from what you have said already.

Yeh well just keep it at what i said for a while, until i can put FMIC on and SAFC, get some more out of it!! But that will be later on!!

I know your a fan of the Aristos, Have you seen the Aristo forum??

http://www.jzs147.com.au/forum/

Join up and check it out, there is a guy that works at Tilbrooks i think that is selling his silver one, wants more than what i paid for mine, but has some nice mods, I just wanted to get my own wheels and make it more mine!!

cheers for the link, but ive been lurking on jzs147.com for a few months now, set up a new account the other week.

youll have to bring it out to one of the friday night cruises so i can have a looksee.

wonder how my wheels would look on it... :D