SAU Community

Ask For My V35 Audio Problem..

Hi there,

One thing i want to ask, my one comes with carrozeria sound system. which include the deck, Tv and dvd player. but somehow the screen tv is not responding to the button i pressed and cant read any dvd. i tryto find any info about carrozeria but its all in japanese. is anyone has ever used any carrozeria product before?.... ill post the car pics soon.. thanks for the help :D

is it a DVD movie or a DVD ROM that only reads japanese map software? if it's DVD rom then you're out of luck. won't play any DVDs.

Carrozeria is normally a dealer-fitted optional audio system and it's very hard to find any info relating to their products.

if it's not a built in dash Bose audio (just a normal double DIN) it's probably better to ditch it and get a new local one.

here is the pics...i put it on attachment.

the button on the Screen wont respond if i pressed. and the is Dvd system, but im not sure if its Dvd player or its just dvd rom like what u just said... but u rkn i can still use the screen with normal dvd player? thankssss

if the unit has an aux in that can be connected to another dvd player yes you can, if not it's probably not worth to keep.

the dealer fitted cd changer is also known to get stuck on some cars, so might save you a lot of headache in the long run to actually replace the whole unit with australian model that works with local FM frequencies, local Region 4 DVD (I believe Japan got different DVD region and our DVD won't play in their players unless it's been 'hacked')

you got lucky. rip all that out and refit it with pioneer local gear and you are set. I would be looking for a satnav box as well. the extra screen on th dash is indicative that its there somewhere (and TOTALLY useless!) and remove that too.

Oh my...thats is just useless... though i still can use it for sumtin. lol...anyone knows good place to fix and fit car audio in sydney?

to :Chris Rogers

will satnav box works to the tv unit? i m looking that as well but coulndt find it till now...

thx guys