SAU Community

I Am 17 On My P's What Car Would Be Best For Me?

rustykilla

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL HAHAHA very funny i want something with a bit of style i want to spend about 7-10k maybe a bit over, my mum is fine with the car thing its just my dad he dosent want me getting something with a turbo but F*** what he says.... :)

LOL HAHAHA very funny i want something with a bit of style i want to spend about 7-10k maybe a bit over, my mum is fine with the car thing its just my dad he dosent want me getting something with a turbo but F*** what he says.... :)

riiiite

whats so funny about the pulsar, probably go harder than you can handle anyway.

maybe point out the positive sides of a skyline, advanced suspension etc. convince him into letting you get one. after all, he doesnt want you getting one because hes scared your going to be an idiot and kill yourself on the road.

turbo'd cars only go fast when the person behind the wheel lets them...

yer thats true, i was telling him on not going to go fast etc but yer anywayz thxs for the advice.

by the way do you reckon i could get a skyline,silvia or something like that with good kms for 11k??

cheers

yer thats true, i was telling him on not going to go fast etc but yer anywayz thxs for the advice.

by the way do you reckon i could get a skyline,silvia or something like that with good kms for 11k??

cheers

oh yer it dosent matter if its stock because i am going to put money in to the car

my suggestion is get a R33 Na a lot of 17year old really don't know how to drive you say now oh but i wont use the power but i tell you now the first commodore driver you see you will fang it and once you get a taste for boost your become a boost junkie

your old man has good reason for not wanting you to get a turbo and i agree with him we all don't want to see you post up in 3 weeks oh i wrote my baby off

with a R33 NA you've got the good suspension (even lower than turbo model) you just don't have big brakes and a turbo RB25DE would possibly make 100kw at the wheels so in today's standards its not that slow considering corollas make like 88-100 at the fly

or in japan :)

'

i doubt it Vu he hasn't even thought that far ahead if my guess is right then he's 17 he's not going to have an accident so i don't need insurance full comp will cost you 2.5-3g on and imported turbo

i would like something like a Nissan Silvia, Skyline etc.. but my parents wont let me get something to fast?

You've got smart parents then :)