SAU Community

Need A Mule

got this today. colour is irrelevant - look at the right side.

DSC_0130r.jpg

prefer 5spd auto at this stage though if there is a 6 spd lying around I'd take that. I'll need it for a few days.

also needs to be a 3.5 Lt version.

donors? :thumbsup:

hopefully it's all pre-wired behind that steering wheel column cover... as was said with cars without dealer fitted sunroof already had the sunroof plugs pre-wired in the roof...

thats waht I intend to prove. on the last 6sp one I had it wasn't but it WAS listed. if its a case of 3-4 pins in appropriate spots and two lights then it will be released as a kit..

it WILL NOT cover a GT8 CVT. have one at hand currently and its VERY different.

couple of days. yours would be ideal. the pearl one I had here for ages was the other one I was going to pull down. fix the vette and give me a date. form there I'll allocate. that timeframe is fine with me and allows me to get some other stuff out of the way.

I'll probably put 150km on the car in testing it if it works the way I want.

time wise next week is fine. I have a 35 due (april 5th.) in at isaso that I'll have to do as well. yours will time in well with that.

well i can get a new battery for the american junk this weekend, and could, say get the car to you sunday night for you to have for mon/tues? maybe wed?

maybe you can do the image button also in that time? :cheers:

let me know if that suits...

very very very small chance that when i get my timetable tomorrow it won't work but that's a 0.001% chance

Edited by WazR32GTSt

Interesting.... Hope you can provide a guide for this in the future Chris, especially for those of us unfortunate enough to live on the other side of the ditch where we can't send our cars to ya...

On a related note, any idea if cars without the audio controls on the wheel are still wired for them? My poverty-pack 250GTm doesn't have the audio controls, was wondering how hard it would be add them if I can get the button set for the wheel... Though the idea of rooting around near the airbag doesn't hold much appeal!

Edited by Ant

well i can get a new battery for the american junk this weekend, and could, say get the car to you sunday night for you to have for mon/tues? maybe wed?

maybe you can do the image button also in that time? :D

let me know if that suits...

very very very small chance that when i get my timetable tomorrow it won't work but that's a 0.001% chance

that was my intent. I have a 500 SL benz that I need to tackle as well now. he just popped by and asked me to look at it..

Interesting.... Hope you can provide a guide for this in the future Chris, especially for those of us unfortunate enough to live on the other side of the ditch where we can't send our cars to ya...

On a related note, any idea if cars without the audio controls on the wheel are still wired for them? My poverty-pack 250GTm doesn't have the audio controls, was wondering how hard it would be add them if I can get the button set for the wheel... Though the idea of rooting around near the airbag doesn't hold much appeal!

once I prove it - yes. to answer your second question- pull the shroud off and count the wires on your clockspring. if you have 1 only - no - if you have several then yes. I'll take a snap of waz's one when I get the car. I know its not wired for cruise but does haev controls.

Is that steering wheel from a 02 - on Stagea?

As they came with cruise yeah.

nope. G35. 11/03 VQ25DET had cruise. worked on one of those already. this only applies to the VQ35 though.

just for efveryone's reference, the only cruise that was offered on the V35 was the active cruise in the sedans

i posted a pic in another thread.. will attach it again.. the car has an IR display on the front grille and has different lights in the instrument cluster..

the cruise from the G35 is a normal cruise system from what i have read on G35driver

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...t&id=151333

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...t&id=151334

Edited by WazR32GTSt