SAU Community

Intercooler Installation

Amec

roflmao

workshop:- 20 dollars says if you had have trimmed the bar he would have complained anyway. either way shoulda called.

fanboy:- good luck owning a import if you cant install a kit designed for your car. ur in for a long and expensive road. As it stands you should have known that the bar would require trimming its up to you if it gets butchered by tin snips or by a body shop who work with that kind of thing all the time.

bring back the skyline owners who diy.... back in my day.....

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been reading this rediculous saga and i have got to say this is funny funny sh*t!!!!

The business owner is an absolute idiot.......... Mate you sound like a f#$king tool. "No one mentions the good things u do (donations to charity/good jobs etc)" --- Commendable effort but if you have to blow your own horn for people to think you're doing a good job.... chances are you're not. You think that they didn't get a bad deal as they didn't have to pay much.... money is most definantly not the most important thing when it comes to people working on your pride and joy. And who commits to working on a car if you're not actually a qualified mechanic.... you wanker.

33fan..... well ur not that bright either

Conversion guy..... you got stooged by a dodgy workshop.