SAU Community

Rear Wheel Studs

RSVFOURUK

Hi

Can anyone confirm if there is a alternative to rear wheel studs on a series 1 rs4 ( I mean will any other model s fit)

I think I have read they are the ame as pulsars . Anyone help please ?

yes they are definately the same as something common in aus (and not the same as skyline, they are smaller)

nissan had them on the shelf when i needed them

part number is 43222-50J00

what do you mean smaller duncan. i belive most nissan's are m12x1.25 pitch do you mean shorter?

if thats the case pehaps skyline ones would be better with some after market wheels? might stop them stripping (mine stripped two on the rear right i blame shoty tyre shops and wheel spacers)

Edited by petrolfix

no they are still m12x1.25. they have a smaller diameter and length where they go through the hub. definately not as strong as the skyline ones I have broken 2 as well.

but yes if you have spacers you really should run longer wheel studs. Once you know what car they match eg pulsar you will probably be able to find aftermarket longer ones. there are standard and long aftermarket ones for skylines out there.

• 1 year later...
yes they are definately the same as something common in aus (and not the same as skyline, they are smaller)

Does anyone know if this is the same part no. for an S2.

can anyone confirm that S2 studs are the same part no.?

• 3 weeks later...

I ordered some direct from nissan for my s1

part #

4322250J00 - i think these are the rears $3.89 each

4322228B10 - possibly the fronts $3.34 each

i bought these a few months ago so im sorry if i got them mixed around.

SHAFT OUTTER BOOT KIT

Nissan part #

3924150A92

Compatibility with common vehicles in Aus follows:

The 50J00 part is common across R32/33/34, RS13/S14, Z32, U13 & A31

The 28B10 part is common across R33/34

Duncan, it's interesting that you state that the 50J00 part is different to the Skyline - FAST shows them as relevant from the lowliest RB20E powered cars right up to, & including the GT-R...

Yeah good call I just checked it in FAST and saw the same GTR32 and stagea are same part # front and rear. Maybe I was just trying to fit front vs rear studs.

So the rear is common between stageas and skylines, and the front is shared with a whole heap of other stuff including u13 pulsar. good work with fast btw I've got no idea how to pull up the other models that use the same part, that would be very handy.