SAU Community

Rta - Number Plates On Roof Of Car

NISMO

Not sure if it's an April fools joke, but heard all over the news on several radio stations that as of July this year, all NSW cars will need to have their rego displayed on the roof of the car.

Can't find any details anywhere else, but did hear that you will need to buy the stickers I'm assuming and they come in a range of colours.

I wonder how many resprays their going to pay for if these things f**k up the paint.

hahaha definitely a joke, cops didnt even like the plates being displayed on the side of the front bar let alone the roof lol.

if its real then thats really funny :glare:

yeah I thought bullsh!t as well, but odd how several different radio stations were reporting the same thing.

Apparantly it's something to do with too many plates not being able to be read by camera's. F**K know's how rego on roof would fix this.

I think I'll stick with April fools joke until i hear anything else

Just like how fox reported bush won the presidency when he did not??? so all of them said yeah ok he must of won..

neways I can see my number plate being displayed with a huge middle finger up and hand as a background.. Should get alot of camera time on best highway chases haha