SAU Community

Cheap Dyno Day - Sydney - 17th Aug

400HP

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys.... as I posted in NSW section the places for this have filled up so unless you have confirmation from me then there's no more positions. I have given a cutoff date for pullouts as next Monday so if anyone does pull out I will let you guys know ASAP.

These are the SA attendees:

JiMBO (R33 Skyline GTS-T)

Soopamarcus (R33 Skyline GTS-T)

Majanal (R33 Skyline GTS-T)

trza2k (S15 200SX)

trza2k's friend (R32 Skyline GTS-T)

Xrsist @ SA (R33 Skyline GTS-T)

Cheers

Does anyone still want a spot ? I'm down to go however as next Friday is my birthday I'm not sure if I'll be up for it on Saturday due to severe hungoverness :D If someone wants to go and take my spot please put your hand up ...

Originally posted by 400HP

Hi guys,

I've organised a Dyno Day for some friends of mine that will be held at C&V. Currently we have 20 cars and we are looking for another 5 cars.

If we get 25 cars the cost of each car is only $40. This includes 2 passes with printouts (you can run two setups obviously like low boost or high).  

The dyno at C&V is a Dyno Dynamix so you can run 4WD, RWD or FWD.  

This is probably the cheapest dyno you'll ever do..... however, I am only looking for 5 cars so first in first serve.

Cheers

400HP, What time do we have to be there.

Anyone got the address?

DYNO DAY DETAILS

Date: Saturday 17th August

Place: 34-36 O'Dea Ave Waterloo (call me if you need directions).

Time: Con has stated that cars should be at the venue no later than 9am (PM me if this is a problem). However you may have the opportunity to run your car till later. I think it will most likely be first come first serve unless you arrange with me beforehand.

Cost: $40 (please bring $50 because if lots of people pull out it will be this much. Sorry about that but I think we'll have fill ins on the day anyway).

C&V's TERMS (which they have stated to me verbally.. but these are pretty standard and quite acceptable terms)

- All cars are to be parked at the workshop outside.

- Please do not enter the workshop and walk around because there are other customer's cars there.

- DO NOT enter the Dyno area unless you are given permission to do so as it is dangerous.

- When its your cars turn to dyno your car will be driven into the workshop by a C&V staff and the dyno run will be run by C&V staff.

- No responsibility will be taken by any of the C&V crew on damage to cats which could occur on the dyno (now this relates to engine and mechanical failures.... obviously if C&V do not strap your car down properly or do something which is obviously their fault they are probably liable...)

NOTES

Could these people please let me know their time preferences...

AND if they are content to do just 1 run.... you can do 1 or 2 but please only do 2 if you are going to change something... all 25 or so cars will do one run before anyone does their second run.

Soopamarcus (R33 Skyline GTS-T)

Majanal (R33 Skyline GTS-T)

trza2k (S15 200SX)

trza2k's friend #1 (R32 Skyline GTS-T)

trza2k's friend #2 (R33 Skyline GTS-T)

Xrsist (R33 Skyline GTS-T)

Thanks

Guest | hype^ |

i would but im getting my alarm installed..

what time would this be held, maybe i can get in b4 i have to go do the alarm..

400HP,

I would like to do two runs, one at a low boost setting and one at high boost to measure the differences in air fuel ratio's.

I may have a problem though as the tyres that I have orded have not arrived yet. Do C&V have any problems with tyres with very little tred?

Please call me on 0414 940 938 if there is any difficulties. otherwise I'll see you on Saturday.

Cheers,

Dan.

Well, I'm home.

Had a good day and was plesently supprised at the out put of my car. Was also good news to find out that my air/fuel ratios are good.

Must take this opportunity to thank Yang for organising it all. Good job mate, the day ran really smoothly.

Was good to catch up with some people that I haven't seen in a while, and some that I saw recently. Also good to meet some new people as well.

Run of the day has to go to pete in the barina!

Take care all,

Dan.

Originally posted by Majanal

Must take this opportunity to thank Yang for organising it all. Good job mate, the day ran really smoothly.

:(

Thanks again for organising it Yang.

:headspin:

So... can anyone tell me how to read the air/fuel ratio one? :bonk:

Guys.... thanks for coming. It ended up being a great day with a good mix of cars. Here are the results which I have split into interesting categories.

OVERALL POWER

Nick RH9 (R33 Skyline GTR, Highly modified) 290kw @ all 4 wheels

Andrew (R33 GTS-T, Highly modified) 263kw @ rw

NICOT (E36 M3 Convertible) 157kw @ rw without exhaust, 173kw @ rw with exhaust

BLOWN3 (Turbo 318is) 170kw @ rw

Majanal (R33 Skyline GTS-T) 162kw @ rw with 0.9 bar, 141kw @ rw with 0.55 bar

SERGE (E36 M3) 153kw @rw

Yang (Skyline GTR) 150kw @ all 4 wheels

Scott (S14 200SX) 141kw @ rw

Xrsist (R33 Skyline GTS-T) 140kw @ rw

Roland (Porsche Boxster-S) 140kw @ rw

Joe (R32 Skyline GTS-T) 130kw @ rw

Marcus (R33 Skyline GTS-T) 130kw @ rw

Andrew (S14 200SX) 130kw @ rw

Henry (R33 Skyline GTS-T) 127kw @ rw

Daniel (S15 200SX) 120kw @ rw

RONIN (Turbo MR2) 115kw @ rw

Ken/Kelvin (Supra SZ) 108kw @ rw

2FLYBY (Alpina 2.7L) 103kw @ rw

Bob (Mercedes ML320) 101 kw @ all 4 wheels

Rob (MY01 WRX) 100kw @ all 4 wheels

M PWR (635csi) 95kw @ rw

Marcus' friend (Integra Type-R) 85kw @ rw

StygiaN (MR Lancer) 62kw @ rw

ULTIM8DTM5 (Corsa) 45kw @ rw

TURBO

NATURALLY ASPIRATED

SERGE (E36 M3) 153kw @rw

M PWR (635csi) 95kw @ rw

4WD

2WD

SERGE (E36 M3) 153kw @rw

M PWR (635csi) 95kw @ rw

Sorry if I got some of them wrong by 1 or 2 kw but its what people told me Also tell me if i missed anyone...

Cheers