SAU Community

Urgent Sale, 1993 R32 Gtst White, 10k Negotiable As Is...

Make:nissan skyline

Model:r32 gtst

Milage:211 500km

Transmission:manual

Colour:white

Complied?yes

RWC supplied?no rwc

Currently registered?yes, but doesn't come with rego

Price:10k negotiable open to all

Comments / Modifications:gtr bonnet, grill, bumper, lip and guards, 16 inch manaray sport wheels with new tyres, new excedy heavy duty clutch, master and slave cylinder, fmic, full 3'exhaust, apexi pod filter, cmr boost gauge, sports steering wheel, apexi n1 height and stiffness adjustable coilovers and apexi springs, strut brace, sports steering wheel, blitz turbo timer, alpine mini disc/ mda7755r head unit with 6 stacker cd, dynaudio 5 inch splits and tweeters, aura 2x100 watt rms amp, and alpine 6x9's in rear...as well as a gtr fuel pump....

Images:\ here is a link of some photo's of the car...before I bought it...http://community.webshots.com/user/nismoboy99

ok guys here is the deal... I am expecting a child in september and also have just bought a new house so with the cost of the loan going up and my need to get a more practical car I am selling my skyline....I am very negotiable as it has to go so please don't be afraid to make and offer as I am open to all reasonable offers...

the car is garaged and serviced every 5ooo km with penrite oil and comes with some spare brake pads, a gtr wing, and alpine cva1000 tv unit and an r33 gtst spare tyre... it has some minor hail damage on the bonnet and some minor paint and interior wear that you get with a car of it's age, the sunroof rubber has perished so I used some race tape to seal it so part of the roof might need some new paint but other than that it is a good car...plz make me an offer...

thanks guys