SAU Community

Stagea S1 Rs4 Tein Springs

G'day Everyone.

Just doing a shed cleanout and selling a full set of TEIN Dress up Master springs for a RS4. Not sure if this will fit S2, so do your homework!

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...em=180232877379

Cheers,

Michael

:wub:

how much do u want?

and how soft are the "s-tech SOFT"?

just whatever they go for on ebay. If there is only 1 bid then $50. I was just going to post them on here, but I couldnt get the images working... Not sure of exact spring rates, see if you can look it up online. They were firmer than stock though. But not bone jarring like a lot of jap springs.

Michael

just whatever they go for on ebay. If there is only 1 bid then $50. I was just going to post them on here, but I couldnt get the images working... Not sure of exact spring rates, see if you can look it up online. They were firmer than stock though. But not bone jarring like a lot of jap springs.

Michael

Ok! found some info:

STAGEA

WGNC34

1996.10-2001.10 RS-Four AWD

2500 SOFT SKN78-S1B00

\24,000 (MSRP)

\25,200 (incl TAX)

FRONT 3.1k spring rate -51mm ride height

REAR 3.8k spring rate -25 ride height

hope this helps!

from: http://www.tein.co.jp/search/search1.cgi?a...SSAN〈=e

Do you think " 1996.10-2001.10 RS-Four AWD" means will they fit 96 to 2001 model??..so will fit S2??

We will forgive them for saying AWD when it should be 4WD....

Also 51mm drop in the front and 25mm drop on the rear...bit of a big difference bewteen f/R..did you have them on ?

Edited by bluesky4me

Whoops ..sorry didnt read all the add..is the car in the pic fitted witht the springs in question?...a bit hard to see the amount of lowering cos of the darknes around the wheels...

G'day,

According to the tein website they will fit an S2 without any problems. But as I've only had them on a S1, I can't be sure 100% and it's worthwhile doing some homework on them before buying. They are fitted to my S1 in the picture when I purchased it. There is a difference between front and back, but a stock stag does sit a little nose up, and with them on it sat very well. Sorry, it's the only pics I have with them fitted.

Cheers,

Michael