SAU Community

Wtb: R34 Gt /na (non Turbo) Sedan

Black Ninja

Auto or Manual sedan...or not fussy?

hey Dan, Missus Prefer an auto but will consider manual as well.. depands on $$$ (tight on budget)

Did you knock her up :banana:

Try to.. :down:

I'm thinking of selling mine (thinking of a V35) but I'm currently deployed and won't be home for a while yet. Good luck with your search.

Just let me know when you r back.. :D

I'm thinking of selling mine (thinking of a V35) but I'm currently deployed and won't be home for a while yet. Good luck with your search.

lol...u know u want a V35! :D Come on over...the grass is greener over here :)

Vince...I believe AlexR34 was selling his NA 4 door at one stage...not sure if its still available..oh and just in case u might be interested in this one as well...V35 for 17K only! Much better value and more space for the bub and also heaps bigger boot than a 34!

V35 on carsales

You've seen mine...

But it's turbo, manual sedan, if you're interested???

:banana::D r u kidding ??? seriously... r u thinking of selling urs :ban:

Vince...I believe AlexR34 was selling his NA 4 door at one stage...not sure if its still available..oh and just in case u might be interested in this one as well...V35 for 17K only! Much better value and more space for the bub and also heaps bigger boot than a 34!

V35 on carsales

Thanks man..

PM sent to AlexR34.. :) 17K for a V35.. wow.. but out of my budget.. :P

Yeah i'm contemplating it, but don't really want to.

Nadeem and i have our house now, so i was thinking of getting something a bit more practical as a daily driver.

Keep it keep it..don't sale ;) House + R34 :cheers: looks cool.. >_<

ok back to topic.. Anyone selling a R34 NA sedan ? :cheers: