SAU Community

Club Motavate.com Cruise May 17th

Magic

As with our standard cruise rules, IMPORT/JAP CARS ONLY.

Saturday Night

17th May

Meet Point

Harvey Norman Mandurah

Time

meet 8pm depart 8:30pm

Heading up city way, NOT stopping through Rockingham. Regroup points will NOT be provided in this thread for this cruise. PM if you require this info.

I'll be riding shotgun in the black 180 getting some footage as my car won't be going to cruises for another month or so. :P

Edited by Magic

• 2 weeks later...

Good cruise as always guys. However I have been told a few skylines and FC's had some troubles with booze buses/cops.'

Let me know how you's went, pm or on here, up to you. :D

p.s I find it really 'convenient' when you pass a cop while doing nothing wrong, and they IMMEDIATELY decide to do do a u-turn and tailgait you no matter which turn you take.

They then eventually took hiding and came out, lured most into a booze bus location by more tailgaiting.

It was the most responsible cruise I've been on tbh. If find that quite ridiculous on the cops behalf, but thanks for those who represented. See you next month. :D

Edited by Magic

it was fun, despite getting singled out cuz i was at the front of the line - Mr Policeman was very nice. A bit surprised to find me behind the wheel but then we had a laugh about it. And I was allowed to go without a second glance at my car. Phew.

Yeah man did we drive past you and you did a u-turn? on one of the darker roads. I was in the black 180 about 5 cars in front of you I think. Also recognisable as the drunk guy sticking half his body out the window filming lol.

Yeah man did we drive past you and you did a u-turn? on one of the darker roads. I was in the black 180 about 5 cars in front of you I think. Also recognisable as the drunk guy sticking half his body out the window filming lol.

yeah it was pretty fun didnt even know it was on