SAU Community

Cop Or Mugger? Or was it a turtle?

TAKUSHI

ok the other night me and a mate were heading towrds his house in balcatta

we've turned off balcatta rd onto the road that takes you passed the stirling council depot

i see a black vz sedan with black stockies parked up next to the fence surrounding the depot

as i pass i look back and see a guy run round an get in the passenger seat

great im thinking here we go a cop bout to give me sticker an hassle me bout my car

the vz follows me till i get to my mates place, i drop him off an keep going till i get back to erindale rd

just before i get to the lights at arindale an balcatta rd the guy flashes his high beams an puts his indicators on so i slowed down waiting for the red an blue but then realising he wasnt gonna do that i sped off an basically ran a red to get away an he didnt take chase

now detective or someone trying to mug me for my car??

when i dropped my mate off he sed there was no flashers inside it or ariels on the rear window an there were 4 guys inside the car, definitly somethin dodgey going on, was 1230 at night an they came after me as soon as they saw me so yeah, keep an eye out for a black stocker vz sedan with black stockies, in the area, the only bit of the number plate i could see was 1BYY

seriously thought i was going home without my car that night, or worse end up a statistic, didnt go to bed till 2 in the morning

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha yeah thats why i shot off an just ran the red light

probly figured i knew they wernt cops when i didnt pull over, and mug me well thats my idea of sayin beat me unconcious then burn my car in the bushes or strip it an sell everything

im guessing he knew his car looked like an undercover car and tohught it would be a laugh to make someone pull over.

if in doubt you should report it to the police call centre 131 444.

i have their number on in my phone if in the case i might need police assistance

same thing happen on last friday night cruise. but this was a real cop in an unmark cop car....

luckily he wasnt really speeding.

What happen was my mate got lost as the cruise was heading into the hills (before the kalamunda turn), a black car suddenly tailgated him thru the hills. following him closely for about 15-20 minutes. my mate was cutting cars when he was driving thru the hills and so did the black car (thinking it was some guys from the cruise). driving around 70 -80 km/hr all the way bcos he was trying to catch up. when he left signal and slowed down for the black car to over take the black car didnt, so he continued to the kalamunda turning and he decided its was time to ask for directions. slows down n pop comes the blue n red flashing lights!

WTF!for 15 or more minutes following my mate n waiting for my him to do something stupid (which he didnt except 10km above the limit).

cops came down n snatch the car keys from the car. gave my mate a lecture n threatened to give him a $1000 fine plus impounding his car for 48hrs. etc etc. mate gave lame excuse was lost in the hills. but the cops were very nice that night ;) . let my mate off plus leading him back to the main roads. phew!

btw he got his car less than 48 hrs n this was the 3rd cop car that stopped him! ;)

OMG i kno how u feel mate i was in a fairly very scary similar situation,

Here's my long story....

This was a fair while ago around jan/feb of dis yr. I didnt really wanna say anything earlier until now if the guy stalks these forums u kno :S bt here we go, anyway i was at hilarys with a mate, we were lookin to take sum pics of my car as the sun was setting down it was around 8pm dat time (daylight savings then) parked the car and started taking a few pics and this was in a parking place with bout 4-6 other cars THEN this guy comes from the beach goes to his RENTED car puts all his shit in it then like as he reversed out i was takin sum pics and wasnt really paying any attention to other cars my mate turned around after looking out at the ocean for a bit and sees that f***** rented car with the passengers side window down looking at my car and seems to be writing something down.

my mate tells me what the hell is dat bloke doing, i turn around and see him, he then sets off then mate starts yellin and then the car STOPS......Reversing lights come on and he reverses back and stops where my friend and I were standing and goes "What's the problem guys???" i go to him "Were u taking my number plate down?" he says "No i got no idea what ur talking about mate!" then my mate looks over into the window of the car and sees a piece of paper and a pen with sumthing written down.......my friend goes "so whats that in there then?" i look over and OMFG my rego number!!! as soon as dat happened he jus sort of went "hmph" and went off.....we set straight off to report it to the cops and see if they could do sumthin and we thought that was the end of it.......BOY WE WERE WRONG!

So we set off and by this time roads were fairly empty surprisingly and about 5 mins into the journey to cop station i notice the same car (Toyota Corolla Sedan-White-rented one with that key symbol on the side forgot which rental hire company it is) yeah notice a toyota corolla behind us and so i see a round-about coming ahead and think quick of a way to see if its the same freakshow as b4, so get up to roundabout and do a full circle around it and at first the car passed then bout another 10-15m down the same road that car PULLS OVER in a bus loading bay thingy......

pass the car and he pulls out....by now we knew sumthing pretty f*kd up was goin on, had sum issues losing him due to mainstream traffic appearing by now (highway) and yes he definetely was following us, luckily we managed to lose him on a freeway in merging traffic as we had the sie to give way and i stopped and jus before the full traffic came i went off and he got stuck way behind and we def had lost him by then.

so we came to the cop station told em all about it bla bla bla, and still havent heard anything from them

i mean the thing that freaks me out most is IF he was an undercover cop in a rented corolla at the beach (lol) he wuldve shown me his badge back at the parking place, i knew dat was out of the window, i still keep thinkin about this 1 day and yes the very nxt day i went to change my number plates hoping he couldnt find my address out or anything,

i was pretty freaked out as i had bought the car bout only a month ago before then with the hard earned money i saved over my high skool years and decide to take sum pics coz i needed sum only to find sum1 stalking me, and my car is DEAD stock (R34 NA) only with muffler, low kings and limo tint.

Has ANYONE got any idea what the hell was he thinkin of doin (its pretty obvious bt writing down license plate AND following me jus doesnt mix imo)

Alex

thats some freaky shit happening to this f**ked up society

if i decided not to stop in the middle of no where and pull up at the next servo (if no ones around and i think his a poser)

is that illegal?

I've had plenty of the above incidents...

An off duty copper chased me through the far eastern suburbs in his own private car, after I semi cut him off in a merging lane. Crazy dude was flashing his lights, tail gating me etc, then pulls out his badge when he pulls up next to me. No way was I going to pull over. Got away from the dude (long story) but then for the next two weeks he was calling me everyday trying to arrange an interview, then changing the times due to things he had to do. After a while (and a lot of stress) I talked to a lawyer and he suggested I just tell him to f*ck off. I did exactly that and never heard from him again. I made an official complaint to the Police, but nothing happened to the guy or myself. Protecting their own as per usual... (however I bet it went on my IMC record so when Police pull me over they'll see it..c*nts)

Another time (many years ago), some fools were giving me shit on the road, and as they over took me I pulled the finger at them. However, the car behind me who was tail gating me at the time thought I was pulling the finger at him. He decides to follow me (could tell by the way he was driving), and when I get to a round about I do a full circle and so does he. However when I exited the round about (going back the same way I came in) he did another circle and went the opposite direction as I think he would have gotten the idea I knew he was following me. Lucky he didn't follow, as I was on the phone to a mate living on the same street to tell him to get his golf clubs ready.

End of the day imo, no blue or red lights...I won't stop.. and even if they do (red & blue lights) they've got to look legit.

maybe this makes me glad not to live in WA :domokun: but then again our cops are nice :( they are always trying to race us, they pull us over for nice friendly chats and compliment our cars and then give us a piece of paper saying how great they are and that they are going to add then to a list for a small administration fee.

and then there are the times were they really want to drive them and look after then for a few days again for that administration fee.

what else is everyone to except from the police. they are doing there job and are on a hungry power trip.

easy key to identify REALLY DARK WINDOWS.