SAU Community

Cops Racist as well as anti-imports?

fattdex

Guest INASNT
Originally posted by DJ_L3ThAL

dude i'd be headbanging the daintree rainforest with a jinx like that! go visit INASNT :D unless he's back...

yes i am back and i am 26 got full license and black and yes i get pulled over al the time for bs.

just because they have a shit job and get paid shit, they pick on people they are jelious of!

ive been pulled over a few times by cops... one i know i was singled out cos there was another line goin past me doin 20km/hr more than me and i still get pulled ova :D

otherwise i have only been pulled over 2 other times

i used to be more worried when i drove my old vb commo

I used to get pulled over an hassled by cops... but know my P's are *slightly* hidden from direct view (but see-able enough not to get done for)... and my bushmans beard is great...

None of this shaving evenday BS (I'm fairly lazy), and When cops see me in the car they think I'm an old codger and go about their merry business!

was in dad's car one time, he was driving, 530i, pulled over, dad's asian. And the inevtiable questions "nice car, so you must be doing alright then" with the "smarm" factor off the scale!

Embarrasingly dad was too busy singing to an undisclosed american boy band and didn't bother checking his rear view mirror to see a copper had been on his ass for like 1km as they didn't have a speed camera on them, so they judged his speed.

Moral: kill all boy bands :P

Wouldn't have anything to do with a two Nissan's having a nice cruise down the Western Ring Road on some Friday night :P

Man, we're so LUCKY. Btw: I owned you that night. You were as far back as the unmarked car :)

Originally posted by uLa32

probably. i wasnt a p-plater back then. prolly the car, prolly coz i'm asian. could've been anything.. other than that (and some other alleged speeding mishap that was never proven :( ) i've never been pulled over for anything.

/ula knocks on a lot of wood :(

I'm 18 - i got exactly the same question from the COPS too - HOW DID U GET THAT MONEY? - i worked for 3 long years to get my gts-t. And he kept sayin these japanese imports get crashed up real easily. ALL base on the one incident when he saw a 300zx crashed up. sigh* he drives a commordore he told me. that cop was nice, but he enjoyed his 20 mins of checkin my records (which is 100% clean besides a stop sign). I'm an 18 year old singaporean fella (asian) ... and I've had the car for 2 months. Only incident tat has ever happen to me. THey werent there to defect the car, just checkin out why i was loitering around the car ... BECAUSE ITS MY CAR OFFICER!

okay thats my 2 cents worth

we get abit of racism in sydney

im lebanese and i cop it all the time ive been told that i look suspicious, ive been told that the car is suspected of being stolen, both me and the car get searched time and time again.

every other leb i know has copped it too, yea we do have a bad name but when u get pulled over by the same cops day after day you would think that they would recognise u after about 6 months wouldnt you?

they luv defecting too, i have an average of 1 per month

only been sent to the EPA once though it just get a bit ridiculous when ur gettin pulled over outside ur own home and when they are waiting.at the end of your street, for you to leave so they can follow you

:(

i hated getting my searched back in my vs commodore days..... i know it was racist cause da guy called me a hoon and ripped out my fluffy dice and threw it on da ground.. and what for? ?? i was doing 108 in a 100 zone.. ohhh farkkk omg i need to be shot.

i will never have respect for cops like that...

because of those cops... i was being harrased left rite and center and had to sell my car... havent been harrased since in my skyline

mainly cause its a stock clean car i think

I used to have a Ford TS50, (I dont know what I was thinking) with extractors and a 3 inch exhaust system. It was lowered and unless it was parked, it was a safe bet that it was speeding. I never got stopped once ! I could drive past Cops and they would smile, after all everyone loves a V8. After I came to my senses and bought my R33, I was stopped 2 times in the first week.

They really must have something against Imports. I have had my 33 for almost 2 years now and have been stopped on average once a month. I have had 2 EPA notices, 1 ground clearence notice and so many vehicle inspections I have lost count !

Its like they get a bonus for stopping Imports !