SAU Community

My Importing Journey

hanyou

You can not supply a car to the market modified from what the VIC states and that means for a dealer no mater who complied it be it external or not it is not to be modified until is has been sold and new owner has taken delivery.

Just because it has a compliance plate fitted, been pit passed or as a workshop you don't own the car it is to be as per the VIC states, when people spam photos of their car just as they pick it up with rust on bolts for things like the Pod Filter and BOV you can see it was never touched.

Their is a reason why the RAWS Guide was amended and it will be amended again if a couple of workshops are not shut down and it doesn't scare people into doing what is expected, no more DOTARS proving you did something wrong you now have to prove to them you didn't do any thing wrong.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol Dave... yes, a mutual understanding is one thing, putting it down in written form is well... a little dangerous. And yes, DOTARS do visit this site... I've spoken to one of the guys on the RAWS team after he came on here to read up on some V35 info.

lol Dave... yes, a mutual understanding is one thing, putting it down in written form is well... a little dangerous. And yes, DOTARS do visit this site... I've spoken to one of the guys on the RAWS team after he came on here to read up on some V35 info.

I'd just like to state, for the record, that I hold the guys at DoTaRS in extremely high regard - two big thumbs up from me guys :D

must have been a hacker who logged in and used our SAU account that afternoon.

A bit dangerous, yes, but that's how we roll at carizma.

We absolutely love DOTARS here, and especially the RAWS team.

well back on subject lol

got some good news today. its ready for pickup! sucks im working in cairns till tomorrow and dont get back till late night, so friday is definitely a day off for me LOL :P

heyz thats good to hear man. finally after 5 months aye :P . on the other hand i'm also getting my car back from the workshop this friday :down: can't wait to be an nissan owner!

Hanyou, glad to hear you finally got your baby! I really felt for you with your delays because I started my journey after you and finished before you :banana:

Are you enjoying it as much as I'm enjoying mine?? :P

• 3 weeks later...