SAU Community

Help Please Perth

stagpower

hey everyone i was just wondering if anyone could help as i have posted before about cv's and had a little bit of luck but only on who to see

,i am looking at getting it all fixed up this week as my cv's and coil packs are fu*#ed. does anyone have a part number for cv's or knows a place in perth that does them for stags(s1)

and also does anyone in know where to get the coil packs from,either splitfire or stock,i am fixing that up and a little ding my fiancee done when she reversed into it,then i am selling her. any help would be great,thanks

get some splitfires of ebay for 500 and install them yourself. probably go new plugs to.. if your selling i wouldnt worry about the exhaust, your just gonna lose money

get some splitfires of ebay for 500 and install them yourself. probably go new plugs to.. if your selling i wouldnt worry about the exhaust, your just gonna lose money

cheers,were they just for a rb25 then??

make sure you get Series 2 R33 or Stagea specific coils, as the Series 1 R33 are a different unit. This is for a Series 1 Stagea, the RB25NEO uses different coils agian

try " alans cv joint " in osborne park

they did a good job on some CV joints I had before

and yeah- go the splitfires

hey everyone i was just wondering if anyone could help as i have posted before about cv's and had a little bit of luck but only on who to see

,i am looking at getting it all fixed up this week as my cv's and coil packs are fu*#ed. does anyone have a part number for cv's or knows a place in perth that does them for stags(s1)

and also does anyone in know where to get the coil packs from,either splitfire or stock,i am fixing that up and a little ding my fiancee done when she reversed into it,then i am selling her. any help would be great,thanks

i am fixing that up and a little ding my fiancee done when she reversed into it,then i am selling her. any help would be great,thanks

sorry then you're selling ...the car, right?

Shame to get rid of the stagea surely... how can one go back to a boring old Australian car after a Stag???

sorry then you're selling ...the car, right?

Shame to get rid of the stagea surely... how can one go back to a boring old Australian car after a Stag???

true true,although i my daily driver was a very nice vq statesman(i think it was nice,want to be after $20000 been spent) then i crashed it,took the stag off the mrs and bought her a crv,:) if i can do a bit more work to her and get the power up id say id keep her

• 4 weeks later...

hey guys thanks for the info,i took the wagon to alans in ozzy park on thurs,gota call fri and they said the shafts have to be machined as no one makes them for skyline running gear,and then gota call sayin they went to get the part off shelf(boot i think) and it wasnt there,cant get the stag back till tues :D and i sourced some splitfires for $400....Is that a good price?so next week she will be all up to scratch.thanks again

$400 delivered for (new?) splitfires? You suck! :D I just got mine last week for $500, so you did very well...

:huh: yeah brand new delivered,called just jap and they wanted $699 so i thought i was doing ok,they are easy to install right?

Edited by stagpower

hey matey - if you need a hand doing the coilpacks I can help

I am scheduled to do ours this weekend.. or very soon - so I could show you how to do yours at the same time -basically its not hard- just fiddly really..

and some of the alan keys holding the coil pack cover on can be a bitch to get to .

could you please tell me whats involved,just the top cover then some screws/bolts? cheers

hey matey - if you need a hand doing the coilpacks I can help

I am scheduled to do ours this weekend.. or very soon - so I could show you how to do yours at the same time -basically its not hard- just fiddly really..

and some of the alan keys holding the coil pack cover on can be a bitch to get to .

yeah mate sounds good,where ya based?would make it a bit easier, i'l bring some beers,

get your CV joins rebuilt its much cheaper compared to replacing a brand new ones. Half the cost to rebuilt the CVs

got both side for $340.00 which from what my mates have paid for like telstars etc it is good,just waiting on coil packs to get here now.....