SAU Community

Adelaide Stagea Cruise

RubyRS4

Very upset!! :down:

Sent my number to 2 people early sunday morning as i left from victor early to get to town for meet point.

Got no PM for meet point :down:

Drove all the way to town from victor checked all usual cruise meet spots i could think of and no sight of any stags!

Headed home dissapointed and hoping to still meet up at whalers :down:

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry mate! :down:

was good to see you down at Whalers, but yeah didnt get a pm or sms my side from you. :down:

cheers to chef and kidafa for their mob#'s,

met at Strath, great to see the Stags out in the sunshine

great lunch, nice sunday drive.

tired from 2x endones plus one just now, so photo's in a bit.....

some very nice stags.

:down:

the run back was crazy. me n the guys in rsfour were tryn to catch up through traffic and i hit XXX on the spedo and my car just kept pulling it was f@#$ intense.

on another note good day out cruisn with fellow stag owners looking forward to another one :down:

ill put some photos up soon and who eva took that video footage should put that on here also or email it to us cheers.

Edited by pork hunt drifting

haha! nice

pleasure to see you all again

here are some pics, mobile phone only and one height only.

knees too sore to get some good angles, sorry.

anyways

Image035.jpg

Image024.jpg

Image025.jpg

Image026.jpg

Image027.jpg

Image028.jpg

Image029.jpg

Image030.jpg

Image031.jpg

Image032.jpg

Image033.jpg

Image034.jpg

Image036.jpg

Image037.jpg

cheers

:down:

blooooody hell

Ive painted out the number plates in Paint

saved and loaded to photbucket

put here, and the plates are on ???

:\

Was good to catch up w everyone at whalers and put a few faces to the names on the forum. Some very nice stags good to see them all in the same place at same time.

Still spewin I missed out on the actual driving part of the cruise, thats what its all about for me.

Hopefully next one turns out a bit better!

Image035.jpg

Nice photos there Tangles - what a nice day, and even better cars. ^^^ Who's was this one? Very nice! Loved driving down Willunga Hill with a whole heap of Stags - awesome stuff!! :down:

Hey guys this is Magda in the rsfour. Great day!!!! Well done to Ruby for pulling it all together.

It was us taking all the camera footage, Daniel is hoping to put a short clip together. We just got this camera, so he'll need some time to learn editing. Hope we were able to capture some good shots. I think that the majority would be shaky as most of the footage was from the car. Would've hoped to take more pics and recording after lunch but everyone seemed keen on heading back which was a bit dissapointing, there are some nice spots in VH.

Cheers.

awesome cruise... got to chill out in kidafas car n take a few pics!! soz guys out camera went flat just as i tryed to take a pic of 3 of u stags on the end of the expressway taking up 3 lanes haha.. any one got ideas on where we should go for the next one??

Thanks to all who came. It was a pleasant cruise indeed.

My apologies to those who tried to make contact via PM for further info. My PC could not access SAU on the weekend, and I was a bit shitty this occured and hoping people had enough info to start with to meet at the meet point. Did anyone else have difficulty accessing SAU or was it just me :D Again, my apologies to those who tried, but missed out. Next time, I'll make the practice of collecting mobile numbers :(

Special apologies to you Tristan as you did some major running around to catch us. Still good to see you at Whalers Inn. Next time will be a much better planned cruise.

It was excellent to get out and meet some more Stagea owners and take a peek at their pristine Stags.

We certainly turned a few heads. Which is what we set out to do. :)

Would've hoped to take more pics and recording after lunch but everyone seemed keen on heading back which was a bit dissapointing, there are some nice spots in VH.

Should've spoken up!! I would have stayed around - I think everyone was a bit confused as to what was happening after lunch, I drove out the car park just to get out the way and ended up having everyone follow! Another time I'm sure you can get some good footage, there's bound to be more stag cruises.

My apologies to those who tried to make contact via PM for further info. My PC could not access SAU on the weekend, and I was a bit shitty this occured and hoping people had enough info to start with to meet at the meet point. Did anyone else have difficulty accessing SAU or was it just me :teehee:

I had trouble accessing SAU Sunday morning as well - I think they must've been doing maintenance. Came up with a weird site with "Skylines Australia coming soon!!" on the title bar, and yes mobile numbers would definately be the go. I initially wasn't going to go due to have a 21st in the city Saturday night but after waking up feeling alright and looking at the fantastic day thought I better get my ass into gear! If I didn't have Adam's (Chef_Stag) mobile no. I would've been stuffed!

what an awsome day. would love to post up some pics but am just having a few problems with the net at the moment. loved the drive back along the freeway and cant wait to see some video footage. look forward to doing it all again.

Hey guys, just an update. After a few sleepless nights Daniel has now finished putting the clip together. I think it

turned out quiet good. He had some problems in resizing the clip for YouTube, so that he does not

loose much of the quality. He's hoping to upload it tonight if all goes well.

Cheers Magda

Here's a link to the clip, hope it works. Sorry for the delay, I've spent the last 4 hours trying to upload to youtube but everytime it ends up looking crap. This is as good as I can get it, I'll try again tomorrow. Does anyone have any advice on what settings to use?

Cheers

Daniel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmQkVqn_rRU

Edited by RSFour

Here's a link to the clip, hope it works. Sorry for the delay, I've spent the last 4 hours trying to upload to youtube but everytime it ends up looking crap. This is as good as I can get it, I'll try again tomorrow. Does anyone have any advice on what settings to use?

Cheers

Daniel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmQkVqn_rRU

WOW!! thats sooo sick! watched it like 3 times in a row! haha good work to RSfour and fam! still soo devo mine wasnt ready in time...! got it back tho!! shift kits pretty out there ;)