SAU Community

Proud To Be A New Skyline Owner

Just bought my NA 1993 R33 Skyline on Tuesday for $8500 thought it was a great deal and Im extremely happy with my purchase :D Its stock engine wise has a 2.5" catback with aftermarket exhaust the guy had just put a new clutch in not long before I bought it, just changed the oil today drives like a dream oh and it also has been lowered with King springs doesnt look too low with the 18s on it though. Hoping to get some stuff done to it in the next few months pod filter, extractors ect. Sorry for the pointless thread just wanted to showoff my new beauty :laugh:

post-51359-1211113847_thumb.jpg

post-51359-1211113868_thumb.jpg

post-51359-1211113891_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kyro

Ah woops yeah we reset it some time ago and haven't bothered to set the date properly, I will be fitting a HKS pod filter to it tomorrow so I will take a pic and see how she goes its only a temp until I get one of those apexi power intakes.

Yeah in Perth, Kingsley. Just stuck the pod filter on today old filter wasn't too hard to get off and I left the stock CAI on for some extra airflow. I can certainly notice a difference :D it really does get off quick now in first and second most noticeably cant wait to get some extractors at some point too. Shall post pics tomorrow

nice and clean example you got there dude, and at a good price too.

i too just got my first skyline, R32 GTS25 and i know how ya feel,feels good ....haha...

ill look out for ya on the streets of perth..