SAU Community

Wanted To Borrow

Nightcrawler

Old trick...

1 - Cut 2 X 2cm squares of chamois, make them just slightly damp.

2 - Find a socket that is about 1mm larger than required (it should just slip over the lock nut).

3 - Place Chamois square/squares over front of socket.

4 - With a rubber mallet (preferable) push the socket and chamois over lock nut (use some force)

5 - insert breaker bar and turn. As you turn the chamois will bite into the lock nut grooves.

PS - you may need only one piece of chamois or maybe three. Depends on the socket....

:)

• 3 weeks later...

Tried that didn't work. I ended up bashing a smaller socket into the end of it which pushed metal up then bashed a bigger socket. The metal I flared out filled the gaps n got them off prick of a job

Sounds nasty :wacko:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi guys. Anyone in the north-eastern suburbs with a R32 GT-R? I need to take a few measurements of a few things for some products I'll be releaseing soon ;)

• 1 month later...

Hi guys, I'm after a set of rims to borrow for a while as Im giving my work rims a propper clean up on my r34 gtt and need Rims as its my daily. There's a carton in it for you ;) hit us up with a pm if you have a set or msg me on 0432145854

Cheers guys

• 1 month later...

thinking i need to buy new coilpacks,

if anyone has a good set for a neo 34 which i can swap into my engine for 10 mins, happy to pay you for your time.

worth testing before shelling out $600 for new splitfires