SAU Community

N/a R33, R34 Purchase

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

that reasoning makes not sense when coupled with the fact your buying an NA skyline lol

It does make sense... he would only buy a S15 if it was turboed. He didnt say anything about buying a skyline only if it was turboed... Maybe he likes skylines alot so he doenst mind, but doesnt like S15's enough to get a non turbo version.

Brendan spot on, and

Grant, aparently they need a valid licence to qualify for a personal or car loan.

I dont know the mechanics behind it but thst what they told me :D

It does make sense... he would only buy a S15 if it was turboed. He didnt say anything about buying a skyline only if it was turboed... Maybe he likes skylines alot so he doenst mind, but doesnt like S15's enough to get a non turbo version.

+1!!!

I'd go non turbo skyline than non turbo s15, however most ppl would go s15 i think

the 2.0 will totally rape the 2.5

lol yes it surely would.

in alot of cases 2.5 doesnt own 2, that is definitely one.

autech S15 has as much power as aus delivered s15s, which in a light shell its alot quicker then a non turbo skyline

Yes.. its chocka block full of goodies..

I think if I had my time again.. id buy an NA s13 and spends the diffrence on mods.. strip and cage.. ghetto

But i dont think that was what MR XTC wanted to know.. just a passing thought..

Sorry.. but if I had the choice.. NA skyline vs NA S15.. I wouldnt be driving a skyline..

you and me both! shame they are so rare though...

Yes.. its chocka block full of goodies..

I think if I had my time again.. id buy an NA s13 and spends the diffrence on mods.. strip and cage.. ghetto

But i dont think that was what MR XTC wanted to know.. just a passing thought..

swap the S13 with a 240Z and you've got me sold

i would still choose the skyline becuase im not a fan of the sound of a 4 cyl. the skyline engine sounds much better. if i went 4 cyl id only go subaru becuase they sound really nice.

i know its a silly reason but i like to have a nice sounding car that i like i dont care if there is a faster car out there i get something that i like not what everyone likes.

there are other reasons, the autech silvia is fast which is great but i still wouldnt really want it. if i had to have one id go turbo because you have more possibilities for mods than one that already has heaps on it. even though it would be cool to have a really fast N/A car.

autech s15, i happen to of got one importted last year,

pearl white autech

ZOMG that car is very impressive man,

i raped the type R

i raped australian s15

and trust me i kept up to the turbo skylines

The car is a very nice car to have, i luckily bought that car when the restriction weren't such a big deal

i sold it off, and again got another skyline.... its weird... frekn skylines ! ahahahhha

sorry to hear abotu your loan decline... why do stupid things keep happening just before you buy the car????

take care guys!

anyone heading up to KK at liverpool on friday?

well my dads a mechanic and i was thinking while it will be off road for 75% of its time i was hoping to actually work on the car.

oh well . . probably gotta wait till september ot next year march :D