SAU Community

N/a R33, R34 Purchase

is there a reason you dont have a valid license?

you should be able to take out a personal loan, even if your underaged, as long as you have a guardian (someone over 18 in other words) to cover for you

i was gonna do such a thing with the commonwealth, then my parents decided to do the loan for me :whistling:

no interest ftw

and for the record, if i had the money, id go a NA S15 over my car...cheaper on fuel, and alot sexier imo

Edited by G0DZLR

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just to add my two cents...

I was in the same situation a few months ago when buying my first car.... had a look at plenty of r33's and a few r34's.

In the end i went with an r34 for its amazing looks. Make sure you've had a drive of both so you know how they both feel.

Thats probably what will sway you in either direction... unless your all about asthetics like myself in which case how could you say no to an r34 :whistling:

Take your time with the decision and dont get one over the other purely because of what other people think...

the last thing you want is to see the model you didnt buy driving along next to you and regret your purchase..

Good news!! The NAB bank called me and did a phone assesment and i got approved, is that garunteed that i will get the cash? Only if i back up everything i claimed on the phone with proof, which was 100% true, i was so excited we were at the pub and i got the call and we stayed there till like 12 in Nth Syd haha.

MRXTCZ

Edited by MR_XTC

As I always said when I got my first R34 (steps back into the time machine to 2002)

I had the choice between a very nice R33 GTSt or an R34 25GT (no turbo!!!) I picked the R34 because it simply outclassed the R33, even the turbo couldn't sway me (stuck one on the R34 anyway)

But this was back when an Auto 25GT was $34K (ouch) and I don't regret the choice one bit...even when it was stolen and written off, I bought another R34 (GTt this time)

Good news!! The NAB bank called me and did a phone assesment and i got approved, is that garunteed that i will get the cash? Only if i back up everything i claimed on the phone with proof, which was 100% true, i was so excited we were at the pub and i got the call and we stayed there till like 12 in Nth Syd haha.

MRXTCZ

Did you tell NAB what you were buying?

They dont loan for imports. so your probably still screwed

Dude, i am getting a personal loan lol,

that was my first and foremost idea, god damn it sucks not having a comp at home at the moment . . blew it up -.- .

Anyways faxed in the docs today, hopefully get a reply by tuesday or wednesday

MRXTCZ

i wouldnt say the r34 has less km's then the 33.

a mate just bought a 34 yeah its nice but my 33 has done 15, ooo less than his.

i like the interior more in a r33 its more comfy and real race type i believe the r34 even tho it is nice is to over the top.

my 2c but i say test drive both and see which one you feel more comfy in and enjoy more.

i wouldnt say the r34 has less km's then the 33.

a mate just bought a 34 yeah its nice but my 33 has done 15, ooo less than his.

i like the interior more in a r33 its more comfy and real race type i believe the r34 even tho it is nice is to over the top.

my 2c but i say test drive both and see which one you feel more comfy in and enjoy more.

are you sure yours has really done that amount of km's cause i remember hearing and seeing that they wind back alot of r33's and with some ive seen they are wound back way to far to be believable.

Yeah i guess so.

Well im waiting for NAB to call me back, hopefully i faxed the papers in correctly -.- damn fax, i hate them so much !!

NAB has like one dedicated number for faxes and apparently they are like busy all the time coz people are trying to fax stuff in.. so frustrating!!

Now im sitting at work stressing lol!

MRXTCZ

Fax accomplished !!

haha, now gotta wait for them to verify everything, then boom come in the papers then boom comes in the MONEY! then . . *drools* the R34..

*victory dance* <(^.^<) .. (>^.^)> .. <(^.^)>