SAU Community

GTR BNR34 C-west body kit on a R34 GTT

Guest I.B.6.U.B.9

Guest I.B.6.U.B.9

Just wondering if you guys have ran across any GTT's having the full C-West body kit for the GTR (check this link N-1 Distribution because I was thinking of importing the GTT myself and probably asking for an aftermarket version of the GTR C-West body kit to be fitted on the GTT as I have spoken to the above dealer and was told that an original C-West GTR body kit will not fill on the GTT because the GTR is wider. What do you guys think?

What do you think I should do in regards to getting a GTT over here with the C-West bodykit for the GTR.

Hope you guys can assist me.

Many thanks..

P.S I live in Melbourne, has anyone imported any cars through any dealers from Melbourne and have found them quite good? I was thinking of going with CARIZMA

Are you thinking of spending 10 squillion dollars for the C-West kit, then "butchering" it to fit on the GT-t? If I were you, I`d hang back and look for a similar (and cheaper!) kit that FITS the GT-t... no worries then.

Just as a side note...

The guy who owns THISs15-1.gifchop-top S15 drifter LITERALLY lives around the corner from me in Settsu Motoyama...:D no lie.

I got an original Cwest GTT bodykit on my car after considering the GTR version. Ill tell you now that what I have now is worth more than 7000 after painting and fitting. If you can afford the GTR version after you have bought new guards and so forth you will be out of pocket for a large sum of money. Just get the 34GTR if you can afford it.

The Cwest GTT kit is quite nice anyhows though now i wish id gone for the East Bear kit.

Guest I.B.6.U.B.9

thanks a lot for your answers guys, much appreciated

just a question, the East Bear kit, who in aussie distributes them?

any in melbourne?

Cheers

*EeEek! the r34 gtr one looks the sh*t...(as in nice)

and as for the GTT, hmm.. its more of a subtle look.

i'd try and go for the GTR kit on a GTT for sure,

maybe a bodykit place can copy the kit somehow?? maybe Jetspeed or something can try and clone the thing??

im sure theyve done it b4.. :)

Originally posted by CONAN

Rezz: what do you do for a living?

are you japanese??

or an exchange student of some sort?? :):D

im just curious...

No, no, no. I'm not Japanese, but my wife is. Thats why I've been here for over 3 years now.

I'm an English Teacher (well, more like a personal entertainer of 20-25 year old Jap girls:D ). But I'm also **free plug here** starting up my Japanese Performance Parts business "K's Online Garage". Specializing in all brands OTHER THAN Trust, Blitz, HKS, Apex and so on...

>I.B.6.U.B.9: That means I'll be doing East Bear.

But I'm not taking orders yet, should be up by the end of the month.

/Rezz

Originally posted by CONAN

Rezz: thanks for the info..

hope we can do business in the future

Certainly CONAN, any and all support will be greatly appreciated!