SAU Community

North West Skylines

wombat_1988

hey all

madaz r33 has given me a good plan for the cruise, seeing as we're all from the burnie area apart from him, he suggested that we start in devonport then have a run through some of the back roads on the way back to burnie then cruise through burnie itself. let me know what you guys think

cheers adam

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Keen for anything. Back roads are for tractor's tho imo

^^ Watch you talkin bout willis? my g/f's parents used to own property at natone, the drive up from Minna road through natone and stowport is sick imo. (or even going towards burnie and turning up the hill as just get into burnie that has the dogs home there, forget the turn off road name) I used to wind my old Rx7 out on some of those straights(although speedo stopped at 180 and i'm not sugesting we do that!) heaps of wicked sweeping corners, its a good drive along that area. Mind you on the very odd occasion an old farmer would be putting around on his tractor, all of the farmers were pretty cool and always pulled to the side asap to let me through. Damo

Edited by madaz R33

lol true true..... I think i was thinking of the 'Back back roads'. Still a drive anywhere should be good. The cruise through Burnie should be epic also.

well i think everyone has decided cruise through burnie and up some back roads. as for speed just doin 100 through some of those corners is fast enough to have some fun. i mean a day at the track would be fun but it's a long way to travel

all good, lets do it, most people on the NW would be moderately happy with the suggestions, it will do for our first NW cruise, Elaborate on further cruises if people show up to this one and its a success.