SAU Community

Nrth Beaches People!

S13Deviat

Heyas all,

Just thought i might chuck this thread up as i have just found out that a heap of u guys live just near me!!! I have seen a R32 around my place heaps (well forestway rd) and now i know its one of u guys!!:uh-huh: Doc i now know you ahahaha. I hear u live on Adam St????? I livea round there also on the Nrthrn Beaches, you may of seen me around (white R33 Ser2.. ). Also i hear there are a couple Belrose way!!

Just thought it would be awesome to catch up with you guys at some point, get to know the ppl behind the "lines"!!!!

Neways post some replies and we'll see what we can organise..... maybe a night at the Thai at Forestville... mhave to agree its good food there!!!

CYAS

Ando

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome friend, its probably me you see around in my fully shhick gts4 mate.

I really have to get out and meet you guys, for God sake I haven't even met Prank yet. Oh well his loss anyway:D

Are you the bloke who drives up Adam St all the time. Cause if it is it sounds nice your car.

Defintately meet up very shortly.

Welcome aboard,

Doc

Yeah ur fully shhiik GTS4 is the one i have seen all ova the place....mainly along Warringah rd, i have passed you a couple of times as u were headin down the roseville bridge and i was headin up the other side!! I actually remember flashing you once (asin headlights not the other kind!!!ahahah)

Yeah it most probably is me mate headin down Adam St a lot as i have a couple of friends down near Glenrose Shops!

Also who else lives around here and where on the nrthn beachs??? Red900s, carlo, Dluded????

U gotta get out and meet every1 mate, no excuses!!!

Yeah there are a couple of grey R32 in the forest region now, maybe you have seen each of us a few times. My number plate is BEN ***, so try and run me off the road next time so we can have a bit of a chat.

Doc

Yes there are many of us in the area...

Just a suggestion though R33 Deviat - might be smart to not give street or address details or particulars in the forum... some people have learned the hard way:uh-huh:

Better safe than sorry....

Although Doc a catchup for us northies is on the cards soon i think... was discussing with stugtr (ZILLA) the other day...

Nick

Well seeing as they fixed the problem with the "homeys" hanging around at Glenrose Shops there's now a vacancy at the takeaway chicken shop tables for us! :lol:

There must be enough of us in the Forest area to organise a meet, what about next weekend somewhere.

Skyline Shops would be the most appropriate place of course :) but not much parking....Skyline KFC???

Sounds the goods to me. I have to check my roster to see when I'm available. (**** and I write the bloody thing!)

So far we have

Deviat

BY BY

Prank

Dino (Red)

Dluded

Carlo

Myself

please add nameif I have forgotten

who live round this area. Thats not abad number considering about 1.5 years ago there was noone.

Doc

Us northern beachers rule....

There is another another guy who is not on these forums who has a gts4 who lives in forestville, im sure he would come along to anything that was planned.

I am in the red gts25-t, and im the type of guy that allways waves to other skyliners.. So if you see me wave, then... .wave back.. :)

And whats with all the cops down in the national park these days!!!! we have to move out cruise nights i think, we had about 4 cops down in the park on friday night. Its a good thing they where not down the akuna bay end.. :run:

red900ss, all those 16 year old homies are just a joke anyway...i cant believe you go to the famous glenrose. i go there pretty much every day to buy stuff. anyway there is also a grey gtst with plates evlr32 which is sometime around glenrose.

BYBY...

When we where leaving the park some guy in some little blue car sped past us around a blind corner. Was very dodgy, I would suggest the police might have been trying to see where he went.

My olds used to run a cafe down there, I have seen quite a few accidents on those roads.

Well this is awesome to hear that we have a decent number of "SKYLINERS" around this area. I didnt think that there were that many but hey, the more the merrier!!!:uh-huh:

Doc i am happy to meet newhere as it would excellent to find out who you all are face to face!! I know kebab, BY BY, in person but to meet the rest of skyline ppl would be great!! Glenrose is a bit of a bitch, as i have had a bunch of "kids" (aka homey wannabes) hassel me there but if you say its all cleaned up around there maybe its an option!! Some suggestions i have could be as mentioned Thai at Forestville Shops (excellent food), Burger King (corner of forest way and mona vale rds).... are there ne good pizza places around frenches forest??? I was gona suggest we should all meet for all you can eat pizza hut but i forgot its now taco bell!! (Has ne1 tryied this as i havent....maybe this could be an option! Its on Warringah rd about a km after Wakehurst Parkway lights)

St. Ives isnt too far out of our boundries i suppose....:lol: i have a mate who drives a black R33 who lives there also!!!

But yea lets make this happen as i am keen to get us together! Lets make our presence know around hear and drive out all those little charade boy racers from this area!! :lol: :)

This w/end is sweet for me so lets get a definete location happenin and maybe lets book it for Sunday night as most of us are out and about on a Sat night!!!

As Doc has indicated we have :-

Myself (R33deviat)

Doc

BY BY

Prank

Dluded

Carlo

Dino

Red900ss

Darky

Im definetly in!!! So lets get a show of hands for this Sunday!!

Also maybe some suggestions for location!!

Catch Yas Around!!!

Ando

The car park at Burger King is pretty big.... will easily hold us and many more!! May be a excellent idea as it is a good location to start a cruse if we decide to go down mona vale rd and up to palm beach or something!!!!

Yeah it is along Mona Vale rd ..... You turn right onto Mona Vale rd from Forestway Rd (fruit market place is at this intersection) and it is about 500m down on the left!!!

So r we happy to eat and meet here??