SAU Community

Nrth Beaches People!

S13Deviat

Well guys i have to admit that i was greatly surprised at the turnout!! I didnt think that we would get that many ppl from a post i thought i would make to get to know a couple of "lines" in the area! But having 12 or so was awesome!! Lets make this a regular thing, maybe once a month on a Sunday would be good!!

I agree that there is nothing more intimidating than having 3 "lines" abreast at a set of lights!!:uh-huh:

Nissaner - that was me that had a fun run home along Mona Vale Rd with ya.......:confused: :burnout: Especially at those lights with the "commonwhores", although i was missing a vital thing to keep up with you, AN EXTRA TURBO! GTR vs. GTS-T hmmmmm:mad:

Doc - Well what can i say..... the chics luv you;) I'll be intouch with ya if all things go sour with Herman but i'll be on the case in the next couple of days!!!

Thanks to all again for making a show as it was great to meet finally all you guys that terroriz the nrthn beaches in a way that only a skyline can!!!:uh-huh:

Catch yas l8r

Ando

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Doctor

You know its true Prank. Fark your BOV is bloody loud.  You know what they say "Loud BOV, small pecker" thats why im selling mine:lol: Doc

That's why I've never seen the need to fit one :D