SAU Community

Melbourne V35s

Guys,

I just got my V35 sedan three weeks ago. Quite keen on a cruise and the proposed date of 30 Jan is fine for me (if you guys don't mind having a sedan tag along that is :-))

Hi thinktea, all V's are welcome.

I think it will only be a short cruise though this time. more of a social thing I reckon.

Will have to watch the weather, if we get more rain like we have had recently, my car will stay in the garage

The tyres that the compliance workshop fitted are shocking in the wet. Have only done about 7,000K on them and the have plenty of rubber but try going around a corner in the wet and you can forget it. Bloody Australian standards!

Anyone want to suggest a meet point and time?

1000 steps car park around 9.00 am OK?

• Like 1

Thanks...Hopefully the weather will be like today....absolutely glorious with not a cloud in the sky.

1000 steps car park sounds good to me..

I think it will only be a short cruise though this time. more of a social thing I reckon.

Will have to watch the weather, if we get more rain like we have had recently, my car will stay in the garage

The tyres that the compliance workshop fitted are shocking in the wet. Have only done about 7,000K on them and the have plenty of rubber but try going around a corner in the wet and you can forget it. Bloody Australian standards!

Time and general location is good, but its there another carpark we can meet at around there? My car (and maybe a few others) will scrape the retractable spikes on the way out.

So a quite drive in the Dandenongs on Sunday 30th January, starting at 9.00 am

Followed by Snags on the barbie and a cold beer.

Still thinking about the exact route but want to end up back in Belgrave

Meeting Point...

McDonalds Car Park Burwood Hwy between Knox and FTG (1000 steps canceled by request)

Do we know total numbers yet. I think g35me is coming

Chris B V36 Coupe (and possibly my mate Sean in his R35)

G35me V35 Coupe or R35

Scorp V35 Coupe

Japav V35

Thinktea V35 Sedan

Alphamox V35 Sedan

Edited by ChrisB

So a quite drive in the Dandenongs on Sunday 30th January, starting at 9.00 am

Followed by Snags on the barbie and a cold beer.

Still thinking about the exact route but want to end up back in Belgrave

Meeting Point...

McDonalds Car Park Burwood Hwy between Knox and FTG (1000 steps canceled by request)

Do we know total numbers yet. I think g35me is coming

Chris B V36 Coupe (and possibly my mate Sean in his R35)

G35me V35 Coupe or R35

Scorp V35 Coupe

Japav V35

Thinktea V35 Sedan

Alphamox V35 Sedan

HEY GUYS, CAN YOU PLEASE CONFIRM ATENDANCE FOR NEXT SUNDAY?

I'm going to have to wait until Thursday to see if I'm working Sunday before I can confirm. If I do come I apologise in advance for the BO... I'll be doing some training around Ferny creek before hand happy.gif

Jst want to say it was a great day out in tge hills despite our small numbers...we had sum adventures as we hit a dirt path on the way to the bbq but it was ol gud and we shud all thank chris for organisimg this meet and providing us the hospitality at his house...also I want to thank h8tax for being a gud sport and letting us sit in his 35gtr and experience sumtn that most of us will probably never experience...it was gud to c all my fellow sedan'rs too....

Also to who are interested in maintaining your v who is knowlegible I recommend nuwan @ irev...he knows his cars from ground up and his rates are very very comptitive he was going to cme in the nisan cedric...his number is 0422807393

Edited by Alphamox

Guys, so sorry again about leading you off the tarmac and onto the dust road. Hope you all got your cars washed since.

I know where we went wrong so it wont happen next time.

Big thanks to G35me for being a good sport.

Chris