SAU Community

Green P Plates! =(

THR34T

Yep, got mine today too :P, gonna have to note that date when to change them over, police will be sure to enforce this pretty hardcore

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

just under 5 months til i can kiss these suckers goodbye *does a little dance, woohooo!!*

you know this will confuse the shit out of the Po'Po

coz there will still be kids on green p's with turbo restrictions etc etc and kids who arent... the smart thing would have been to bring all the rules and new plates in at once so it was a simple;

green p's - basically no rules

red p's - your stuffed if i see you with any passengers or a snail or past midnight lol!

red p's - your stuffed if i see you with any passengers or a snail or past midnight lol!

im gonna f*kn yell at every green plater i see with a passenger HAHAHHAHHAHAHHA

i guess i will be picking up mine soon :(

they look so ugly

atleast red was like

HOMG LOOK AT ME I JUST GOT MY LICENSE ULE

these are just kinda.. dull

wonder if they'll make an ad as usual to rub it in our faces... MY CAR IS GOING TO LOOK LIKE A GOD DAM CHRISTMAS TREE WITH GREEN PLATES!!!!!

the beauty of living in queensland and getting your license 3 months before the p plater laws come in to order. i dont hav eto wear p plates, i can drive any car i want and have any age of people in my car at any time of day or night its swwweeet.

but i think i could have dealed with the laws for a year or two

I don't see what the big problem is? Is it just the colour is no longer red so everyone's getting upset? hahaha The rules you picked up when you got your licences still apply, no other restrictions apply unless you've lost your licence altogether.

I see having green Ps instead of the reds when they come in can only be better for us. People with the reds will draw the attention away from us because they're less experienced and hopefully the police will pick on them more. :(

VicRoads should've made things a little more clear though. A lot of people are taking this 'you've now got green P plates' thing all wrong. They think they've got new restrictions etc.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaait wait wait wait......

there are green ones now?

lol

i dont have to worry about any of this, although ill have no licence for 9 months so i duno which is worse :(

You should get it sent Basti either should of got it today or latest tomorrow. its sent out by vicroads in a big green envelope lol

next cruise to vicroads!! lets make pictures with red p plates in the roadworthy checking section!! :(

Whered you get them from?

I got my p's like 2 months ago and like 2 weeks ago I got this letter about new laws to do with L plates, nothing about P-plates lol

VicRoads should've made things a little more clear though. A lot of people are taking this 'you've now got green P plates' thing all wrong. They think they've got new restrictions etc.

Yeah they're swapping the colours to match NSW, they have more restrictions on red and less on green...

Edited by 1337

im a bit confused im off my p's in August (cant wait) does that mean they will be sending these green ones out to me as well just to have on for a couple of months?

yep youll have to put them on from July 1st 2008.. for every p plater who got license before 1st July 2008 will have them until you get your full license mate

thanks for the info. i better get mine soon cause im not rushing out to buy them at all, especially just for a couple months. they are great at telling people whats going on, do they expect people to go to there site all the time cause i didnt have a clue that this was going on.