SAU Community

Standard Cat Back Exhuast Needed In Perth

unique1

hey has anyone in Perth got a stock cat back exhuast for a stagea they wanna get rid of? i need one just to pass the pits and i havent got a stock one lying around :)

anyone help me out? send me a PM if u can help

i would like a stock cat as well if u have one :P

cheers

Brad

Edited by unique1

I could help you with stock cat

hey has anyone in Perth got a stock cat back exhuast for a stagea they wanna get rid of? i need one just to pass the pits and i havent got a stock one lying around :D

anyone help me out? send me a PM if u can help

i would like a stock cat as well if u have one :)

cheers

Brad

I could help you with stock cat

Thanks Sean ill be in contact soon if i need it, im unsure what im gonna do now i got a few dramas with this car passing the pits lol.

Dale yer not good news, I need to swap the engine for a stock engine with low mount twin turbos and stock ecu if possible to pass easy, i got picked on major stuff last inspection and need full mod approval.

i got picked for no engine number, engine conversion, auto to manual conversion, suspension, brakes, emmisions, turbo, etc etc pretty much the whole damn lot :)

i got a few options now, i have recently bought a low compression rb26 complete so i will build that with some forgies and chuck it in with some low mount turbos in the future, im thinking strip mine out now and hand the rego in and track it for a while and see how it goes, i wanna go back to the drags atleast before it gets a new motor and run a 10 second pass, i got a big tune booked for 3-4 weeks away to so ill be on race fuel and about 26-28psi boost (instead of 18psi). Ill see how light the stagea can get as well with everything out.

these are just a couple of ideas i am thinking of at the moment, ill see what happens in next few days

I need to swap the engine for a stock engine with low mount twin turbos and stock ecu if possible to pass easy, i got picked on major stuff last inspection and need full mod approval.

i'll swap ya mine :)

i'll swap ya mine :)

when i saw ya reply i was hoping u had an exhuast to offer....lol

i have a stock motor here i just gotta throw in some forgies and rings and bearings and its good to go, problem is i want to do a rb26/30 instead which makes things difficult really at the pits :) I had a chat to my engineer mate and he thinks if i submit the mod forms and dont list the cams and ecu and see what happens at inspection time, ill just get approval for the other crap and hope to hell i get a good bloke down at welshpool pits :(

Edited by unique1

when i saw ya reply i was hoping u had an exhuast to offer....lol

i have a stock motor here i just gotta throw in some forgies and rings and bearings and its good to go, problem is i want to do a rb26/30 instead which makes things difficult really at the pits ;) I had a chat to my engineer mate and he thinks if i submit the mod forms and dont list the cams and ecu and see what happens at inspection time, ill just get approval for the other crap and hope to hell i get a good bloke down at welshpool pits ;)

sorry for getting ur hopes up!! i dont even have the car yet let alone a zorst!!

hmm rb30 yeah mite be hard to pass. Fill in the mod permit form for sure and dont mention the good stuff. Do you have to take it over the pits in whelshpool? My mates GTR passed down here (bunbury) with simialar mods, all we did was plumb in the gate and lift it.