SAU Community

Fs: Pwr 55mm Radiator Suit R32 Gtr

really pricey dont you think mate, you after a stock r32 gtr with some cahs on top and you can get an avt racig rasdiator off ebay for $340 delivered and they are 70mm radiators, i know thats too fat but oh well you can save money and one of my relatives has it on his r32 gtr and is extremely well, anyway pm me back,

cheers tony

mate dont tell me they are 42mm, ill proof it to you if you like, my own cousin has a jvt racing 70mm radiator in his gtr, if you want pics let me know ill pm ya orite and by the way go see for yourself on ebay.com not the australian ebay ok,

one thing that has changed about the ones on ebay is the shipping costs, it cost my cousin about $340-$360 delivered to australia

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JVT-Racing-...sspagenameZWDVW

Edited by GTRBOS

GTRBOS: how is it pricey when i havent even put a price up?

i paid 1000 for it a few years ago and as i dont know what theyre worth these days(if the price is still same or has dropped..etc) i put "make an offer". keep dreaming if you think im going to sell it for anywhere near those ebay ones though.

furthermore, its pwr and therefore quality, unlike your mass produced china ebay shit which your comparing it to

and no im not interested in swapping because: 1. i have no use for a standard gtr radiator, 2. i dont live in melb and 3. i have no use for a standard gtr radiator

perhaps sell your std gtr rad and gather up some cash and make me an offer

Price is now set at $800

no lowballers, tyrekickers, dreamers or swaps

cheers

Edited by upgarage

im just saying that it is abit pricey in my calculations but maybe not in yours, to tell you the truth i dont really know how much they are worth and i dont really care either, i see its a good radiator but $800 is out of my budget but maybe some other person will snap it off ya and i would just buy a greddy radiator one with warranty for that sort of price but i dont know anything about this radiator so i cant judge mate,

anway good luck with the sale, maybe if it was around$400- $500 i would of mayeb took it but not $800 at the moment as i have other plans and out of my budget for it

gl wid sdale mate,

cheers tony

Edited by GTRBOS

im just saying that it is abit pricey in my calculations but maybe not in yours, to tell you the truth i dont really know how much they are worth and i dont really care either, i see its a good radiator but $800 is out of my budget but maybe some other person will snap it off ya and i would just buy a greddy radiator one with warranty for that sort of price but i dont know anything about this radiator so i cant judge mate,

anway good luck with the sale, maybe if it was around$400 i would of mayeb took it but not $800 at the moment as i have other plans and out of my budget for it

gl wid sdale mate,

cheers tony

as you said yourself, you dont know anything about this radiator

therefore why comment on it at all?

like cameron says theres no point comparing the cheap china crap to this radiator

cheers

• 1 month later...

i guess it like your wheels GTRBOS geuniunee SSR SP 1 wheels that you have got or settle for the china cheep copy for $800 its the same for the radiators , china or brand name ! soon people are going to have stickers on there cars like CHINA RACING TEAM china make good chop sticks and the girls give good head !