SAU Community

New Japanese Tyres At Reduced Prices And In Stock Now - Get More Power Down On The Road!

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

sorry, im currently in the process of setting up our own sub trader section so you will see alot more up soon.

Interested in a quote for something to suit 17 / 9.5", I think a 255/40/17 would be perfect, I PM'ed but your inbox is full :P

Considering both semi-slick and street/track tyres as I'm only doing light-moderate track work.

255 40 17 we have dunlop direzza dz101 $230

for your needs the falken rt615 soudns better for moderate trackwork and street duties, on clearance at $260ea right now.

Inbox is still full :P

What tyres and prices do you have available in 235/45/17? And how much would delivery be to Townsville 4811. I am after two tyres. Cheers

cheapies start at $110 deld to townsville, up to about 240 deld for brands like toyo/dunlop etc..

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• If the TCS light is controlled by the ECU just patch it with Nistune to turn it off. I personally hate wiring in stuff like the SLD because it requires cutting into the factory harness when all you really need to do is patch a byte or two in the ROM. Just to wire in my dash cam and some other future expansion I've bought a sealed bus bar so I don't have to run multiple fuse taps for accessories that want +12V, ignition signal, and ground. Clean wiring goes such a long way to preventing annoyances when debugging all this crap.
    • We don't take kindly to your type around these parts! You best skedaddle on out of here. 
    • Hi! When it comes to learning more about your vehicle, checking car window sticker can be quite informative. You'll find details about its specifications, features, and original equipment. It's a useful resource for understanding your car better. Hope this info helps!
    • Hey there! If you're curious about your vehicle's specifications and features, checking car window sticker might provide the details you're looking for. It's a handy way to get insights into your car's original equipment and options. Hope this helps!
    • Hello! If you're interested in getting a comprehensive overview of your vehicle's specifications, features, and original options, checking car window sticker is a great idea. It's a convenient way to access detailed information about your car. Hope this helps!