SAU Community

SAU QLD - official BBQ time to meet?

Guest Boxhead

Guest Boxhead

ok guys what time do you think we should meet up at robina holden? these are the only 4 times that it can be, vote or dont vote its your choice, the winner at 8:30pm Wednesday will be the time we will meet ok

Well if it's 1:30 then I probably won't go. 11:30 is good, leave brisbane around 10:15/30. Go for a short drive down there for an hour or what ever, lunch around 12:30/1:00 sit and chat for a while and then work out what ever from there.

I have to work, and the person coming with me does too so I can't hang around too late, so I guess it's either lunch or dinner.

But no later then 12/12:30 i reacon.

meet 12:30.. leave at 1pm (always stragglers)

do a backwards run of mad mt. (short version if people want)

3:00pm.. arrive at boxcar racers house.

then eat and chat etc.. people can then leave from there as they need to.

This would also give birty a chance to do the mad mt run, and then head home..

maybe this should be posted in qld so everyone sees it.

Guest Boxhead

birty, no offense, but im not just gonna change it for one person, if everyone wants it the other way.. i mean, if everyone wants it earlier.. thenit will be earlier, but at this point, your fighting a loosing battle.

Hey guys,

I don't mind starting earlier if that's what people want, it will take me a while to get down, so doesn't matter if I start a few hours earlier or later. Whatever you decide

Birty you are right, working 2 days straight sucks arse. Used to do it a bit, pretty lonely and stuff, thank goodness for a 7am-6pm job, so much better.