SAU Community

Hey Blues!

FineLine

Except it could have done some serious damage to Crocker. Would have easily killed anyone else as knocking Crocker out was quite amazing. He can take a hit ay.

As for the "brawls", they were soft.

Buderus is shit. You guys will be better off without all the forward passes he throws. You guys are just lucky that someone slipped the ref a 50 before the game and, I'm pretty sure, several times during the game!!!!!!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey you wouldn't believe what I saw at the bakery on my way to work this Morning..

jbqp0.jpg

Brumby's are selling replica New South Wales A**holes!

$2.95 - How good is that!

Edited by -R33GTS-

Buderus is shit. You guys will be better off without all the forward passes he throws. You guys are just lucky that someone slipped the ref a 50 before the game and, I'm pretty sure, several times during the game!!!!!!

Dude, you've nailed it! NSW never pick the team on form, it's always on who's buddy who is. Personally can't wait for Robbie Farrah to take Buderus' place.

Toupou had an excellent game, and so did Cross for NSW, Cooper was as good as always, just can't understand why he doesn't play like that week in and week out for the Dragons!!!!

Hey you wouldn't believe what I saw at the bakery on my way to work this Morning..

jbqp0.jpg

Brumby's are selling replica New South Wales A**holes!

$2.95 - How good is that!

Cheap man a$$ a favourite in QLD is it? :laughing-smiley-014:

Toupou had an excellent game, and so did Cross for NSW, Cooper was as good as always, just can't understand why he doesn't play like that week in and week out for the Dragons!!!!

they've won 6 in a row - almost a record in recent years, and thats partly because he has been playing so well

We physically dominated the game, it was rather amusing to watch smile.gif

However, it seems the blue boys couldn't finish a half eaten sandwich...

hahaha bit steep there champ.. I liked your tackling techniques - maybe you should try that on someone not so big as Billy Slater.. nice why to knock yourself out.

It was also good to see Willy turn up to the Game this time. 1 out of 3 isn't too impressive though :D

Yeah a good try I guess.. but once again, a Fail.

I'll tell you what was a fail - was this carnt.

r246854_1009406.jpg

Sif wear a dressing gown..........and a farking pink one at that!

Also - Big props to Falou's try while being tackled mid air by cooper, while also being ontop of quinn???

Awesome try.

oh yeah, me and my mates dubbed that the 'Ninja Go-Go-Gadget Arms' try :D

try of the series for sure...

You Qldrs that were saying you weren't physically dominated obviously weren't watching the same game as me... You were probably admiring the pink dressing gowns thinking how much better it would look with some frangapani stickers on the bottom...

This is a very good way to start the day. Because is always good to start the day with a positive outlook!

1. Open a new file in your computer.

2. Name it 'Phil Gould'.

3. Press Delete & Send it to the Recycle Bin.

4. Empty the Recycle Bin.

5. Your Computer will ask you. 'Do you really want to get rid of 'Phil Gould?'

6. Firmly Click 'Yes.'

7. Feel better? Of Course you do, (even cockroaches hate him!)

Tomorrow we'll open a file called Matthew Johns & see how that feels!

You Qldrs that were saying you weren't physically dominated obviously weren't watching the same game as me... You were probably admiring the pink dressing gowns thinking how much better it would look with some frangapani stickers on the bottom...

Well you were obviously paying enough attention to let us know about it.. lol

I cannot stand Phil Gould - The sh!t he talks all game is just a joke. 20 minutes till the end of the of the game we're hearing "NSW are just so much more stronger, faster, skilled etc."

Then we score.

It was very quiet towards the last 10 minutes.

i thought all the blues played a good game, but not a great game. Thurston really stepped up in the second half and to me that was a problem. Anasta and Pearce both had good games and will be good to see Mitch play in the future because i rekon he is going to be a gun in years to come.

Anyone else think that the reffing standards were poor for all 3games?

Reffing in the game last night was a disgrace to say the least.

Phil Gould is a tool. Shouldn't have one sided commentators like him. Twas good to see QLD beat them just to shut him up about how nsw were going to win. It was a tight game but QLD did play slightly better for the 80 mins. NSW played well, but only stayed in it because of a couple bullshit calls which helped them get alot better field position.

NSW made some bloody good ground last night though compared to QLD. I wouldn't say we were physically dominated but they definitely had our so called "markers" running backwards.

Please please please pleeeeeeaaaaaase keep picking muppet mason and danny B in your sides. It makes it so much easier for us to win.

So much for bellami being the rocket scientist of football. Who in their right mind would take on that particular qld backline in the air.. Farkin nutz.

And the best punch all night was the mighty uppercut thrown by one of the blues...Straight in to his own team mates guts. Says it all really. :D

The best connection of the night was obviously the falcon...

Hardly a falcon. But definitely a mighty blow.

A falcon by definition is best illustrated by the originator, The mighty mario, When the ball was passed directly to him he simply missed it with both hands and caught it with his melon. Last nights effort came about from a charge down and turning your back on the kicker. I dont think i have ever seen anybody put in to fairyland like that from the ball tho. It farkin shook his world upside down.

Falcon is a humorous term in sport describing an accidental knock to the head by sports equipment.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falcon (sport)

Hardly a falcon my ass...