SAU Community

Need Info On Stagea

AndyD

Ok so my car is at the compliancers now so i took the chance to go have a look at since there wasn't any photo's of it taken in japan my main question is the dash inserts and doorhandle inserts all of them are carbon fibre i wanna know if this is a dayz factory option that came with a dayz kitted car or are they aftermarket the car now has a 260rs kit on it just wanna know if origanally it was a dayz edition kitted car? Any info would be very helpful

Picture118.jpg

Picture120.jpg

Picture122.jpg

Ok so my car is at the compliancers now so i took the chance to go have a look at since there wasn't any photo's of it taken in japan my main question is the dash inserts and doorhandle inserts all of them are carbon fibre i wanna know if this is a dayz factory option that came with a dayz kitted car or are they aftermarket the car now has a 260rs kit on it just wanna know if origanally it was a dayz edition kitted car? Any info would be very helpful

Looks like c/f rice........nice all the same. Get the vin # fasted in the relevant forum section. Tha'll tell what your baby was birthed as from factory.

Cheers GW

Edited by 260tech

Looks like c/f rice........nice all the same. Get the vin # fasted in the relevant forum section. Tha'll tell what your baby was birthed as from factory.

Cheers GW

cf rice?

it's a factory DAYZ option. nice stuff :whistling:

*edit* bah, uploaded the wrong pic and now i can't get rid of it/change it... oh wells

post-36829-1215664691_thumb.jpg

Edited by M I K E

spotted what looks to be a rear tweeter in the rear door in the last photo.. never seen one there before. its good to get all these extra little bits in your car :whistling:

spotted what looks to be a rear tweeter in the rear door in the last photo.. never seen one there before. its good to get all these extra little bits in your car :)

Yes lots of suprises with this car also got this it's an M's booost controller apperantly thats all the info i could find on google NFI how it works tho :whistling:

post-50446-1215667092_thumb.jpg

spotted what looks to be a rear tweeter in the rear door in the last photo.. never seen one there before. its good to get all these extra little bits in your car :O

mine looks to have the same from photos i got, cant wait to rip the things out i think they look ridiculous!

45.jpg

Yes lots of suprises with this car also got this it's an M's booost controller apperantly thats all the info i could find on google NFI how it works tho :O

post-50446-1215667092_thumb.jpg

Does anyone have any idea where i can get info for this thing if i can get instructions for it i'll keep it if not it'll get ripped out

Those Carbon Fibre bits are an optional Carbon kit that could be ordered with the Dayz. I would say that it might be genuine Dayz accessory, but they are also available aftermarket. I have those tweeters on the front door. They work ok, but a bit of a pain.

Cheers :D

Does anyone have any idea where i can get info for this thing if i can get instructions for it i'll keep it if not it'll get ripped out

This appears to be the manufacturer have you tried contacting them?

http://gizzmousa.com/boost-controller.html

these instructions are for a different model but they may help you or you might be able to get the right ones by asking above

http://gizzmousa.com/file-copies/Gizzmo-MS-IBC.pdf

This appears to be the manufacturer have you tried contacting them?

http://gizzmousa.com/boost-controller.html

these instructions are for a different model but they may help you or you might be able to get the right ones by asking above

http://gizzmousa.com/file-copies/Gizzmo-MS-IBC.pdf

No thats not it those are gizzmo which are aussie made, This one is a brand made in partnership by M's and Akimoto and the only info i can find on it is other people asking how the hell they work.