SAU Community

Imported Cars Needed For Photography...

fullyhyperlite

great looking shots mate, id be more than happy to bring the gtr to a shoot if you still need cars.

anyways what camera you using???

Nice, will let you know. Didn't know i'd get such a great response from everyone :bunny:

I'm using a Canon 400D. Pretty good for its price and what it can do.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like youve got plenty of cars now, but if you want to use mine as long as i can use the pics for my sale thread.

maybe make a cruise or something for it to get a few people together?

looks like youve got plenty of cars now, but if you want to use mine as long as i can use the pics for my sale thread.

i like the way you think Kye! whos interested in a cruise? maybe chuck on a BBQ some where or something.

i also like you new graphix cara! they blend very nicely with the lines of the car.

Jack

Nice! Thanks for all the responses guys!

This cruise idea sounds great, but now the hard part is finding a time and day when everyone, especially me :) haha, is free, and the weather isn't too shabby. Or I can try and organise a few different days and people can come to which ever one they are free for.

The next sticky situation will be locations for shoots. I'm assuming there will be a few cars around each time I do it, and I'm gonna want to do like, one car at a time shoots, and say for example, if i want do a carpark shoot everyone else will have to go somewhere else so they arent in the background. Although then later, I'll experiment with shots with different depths of field, with cars in the background and even doing like two's and groups shots.

Something which will take alot of planning, first off being me thinking of locations. The idea I have in my head for this cruise at the moment, is to first off meet at a particular location, get some group shots of the cars together possibly single shots of cars, then head off to another location, and at each location i'll decide which cars to take the individual shots of.

It will definately be a during the day cruise, I'm also assuming on the weekend because most people work weekdays.

Anyone got a few dates in mind? I would say after Autosalon, but I actually need all my photos finished BEFORE that so I don't think that will work. Unless it was on the 16th. I guess that would give me a week :)

But in the meantime might organise some smaller shoots, not really a cruise just a meet up, me take photos and cya later with your photos on a disc kind of thing ;):P

I have already organised with craig_R33 and 4door_Sleeper to do something this Tuesday afternoon, because they are both free at that time, and also gives them time to discuss Autosalon 08 haha. If anyone else is free Tuesday arvo, chuck me a PM. I'll send you some details. I haven't decided on the location yet but will let you know ASAP.

Cheers guys.

hey ur more than welcome to use my r34

DSCF2541.jpg

I love your car. Looks real nice! Well we shall see what we can organise with this cruise idea ;)

PS love how your promoting Hi Tech Dyno Tune - My uncle owns it :) :)

Yep definately got plenty of cars, but what can a few more do? :D I want as many as i can haha. Leaves more room for variation :)

PS love how your promoting Hi Tech Dyno Tune - My uncle owns it :D:)

Huh, John Keen is your uncle!? I guess due to the different surnames he's from your mum's side?

I've known John since he was a teenager working for his dad at Stan Keen Motors (now TurboTune) and I worked with his brother Mark at Adelaide Engine years ago.

Alot of you may not know that they were both very strong weight-lifters many years ago!!

I love your car. Looks real nice! Well we shall see what we can organise with this cruise idea ;)

PS love how your promoting Hi Tech Dyno Tune - My uncle owns it :thumbsup::)

John Brook??

he rocks and so does John Keen :) :)

you will have to come down there one day so i can meet you!