SAU Community

Sau Dinner? Whos Keen?

*flick*

Hi guys, we would be keen to come, it's been a while since we've been out!

+1 to join the north ghetto group :thumbsup:

Im sure Connor will take you up on that $20 challenge PK. Its a shame last time he ate it and didn't get the free drink from Mawson's. Do they actually do the free drink thing??

WOOHOO 4 members in the hood / ghetto / dirty northeners club lol!!

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

+1 north gheto

remember this is mawson lakes they are above the surrounding gheto :thumbsup: despite being built on swampland and surrounded by gheto.

haha its still ghetto...

yeh they sure do! think 3 people finished it last time and got their free drink.

And PK puts up $20 for whoever finishes within 20 mins!!

Then PK's wallet is gonna be hurtin'. I'll make sure of it. Even if I have to pretend Im kate moss for a day and eat nothing

-D

well not really needed to be said but i will be there. I think im gonna pass on the mega challenge this time and actually enjoy my meal lol. I'll just pay for a beer instead :thumbsup:

Matty, cheers for the offer for the lift, sounds good.

ahh but its for the first to finish in under 20 mins :thumbsup: So u better eat quick!

And matty, yeh might take u up on that offer of a lift hey

done

well not really needed to be said but i will be there. I think im gonna pass on the mega challenge this time and actually enjoy my meal lol. I'll just pay for a beer instead :)

Matty, cheers for the offer for the lift, sounds good.

................and done LOL

think i also have a couple of the small URL ones here and maybe one of the large URL ones from the last lot Pk gave me.

I am also a north east, good to see. I remember a year or so ago there was maybe 1 or 2 northerners, everyone else i knew was from south.

think i also have a couple of the small URL ones here and maybe one of the large URL ones from the last lot Pk gave me.

I am also a north east, good to see. I remember a year or so ago there was maybe 1 or 2 northerners, everyone else i knew was from south.

we could make our own side club LOL!