Sau Dinner? Whos Keen?

*flick*

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

city sucks for parking.. any night, especially friday.

Gonna leave it for mawson lakes, nice food.. plenty of room, got the sports bar with pool and buckhunter (for nightcrawler :thumbsup: )

city sucks for parking.. any night, especially friday.

Gonna leave it for mawson lakes, nice food.. plenty of room, got the sports bar with pool and buckhunter (for nightcrawler and luke and matty :thumbsup: )

fixed up that flick :)

Edited by Matty 31

Chad, couldnt give a rats if you go or not :thumbsup: not gonna change location to suit 1 or 2 people (no offence to everyone else).

PK if you read this, u better go! I Havent seen u in ages! And nene, would be good to catch up with you guys too, hope u can make it.

Edited by *flick*

Chad, couldnt give a rats if you go or not :) not gonna change location to suit 1 or 2 people (no offence to everyone else).

PK if you read this, u better go! I Havent seen u in ages! And nene, would be good to catch up with you guys too, hope u can make it.

Thanks, thats very nice of you, great attitude :thumbsup:

Thanks, thats very nice of you, great attitude :thumbsup:

For a newbe Chad , might pay to learn some manners. If you dont want to go , don't , simple .

Remember , this is a nice social forum . We dont need to get nasty :)

For a newbe Chad , might pay to learn some manners. If you dont want to go , don't , simple .

Remember , this is a nice social forum . We dont need to get nasty :thumbsup:

Sorry mate but Flick was the rude one to me, i just suggested the city, she said no, so i said i wasn't going to go, and she said she couldn't give a rats as about me. so who has the bad manners???

this may be none of my business but considering how far we drive on one of Kels cruises mawson lakes is not that far

sure Flick shouldn't have said she doesn't give a rats ass about you coming but you also didn't have to down the dinner

when youv'e organised a few event like Flick and myself have you quickly understand there are tiresome thing to organise because you'll have 30 people say that say they can come but only 15 rock up and the half of those half whinge cant you do it on a saturday night then the other half whinge cant you do it next week and so on....

so bearing that in mind don't go harsh on each other put yourselves in the other persons shoes

this is why i tell people when YOU organise an even YOU get to choose where we all eat

Your right Steve, thats why i didn't winge about it, was just letting Flick and other people know that i would not be attending. I though i was being nice about it.

yeah I'm in as always. And let all comers come for some Buckhunter ownage .... Nightcrawler is the Buckhunter SAU king :thumbsup: Even after a few pints lol .... MattyT and Luke (Laaaaaaaaaaaaaag) were pretty close behind me though - Jared put in a fair showing too if I remember correctly.

Ich habe eine grosse Wiener :)

Oh and regarding the little fight above (can't we all just bee[b/] friends? * yes that is a Simpsons quote there kids * ;) ), and I am definitely NOT picking on you Chad, but don't you go to Tilbrooks to get your car serviced? Maswon Lakes is a whole 7km from Tilbrooks. Just saying, that's all .... but I do agree yes it would suck coming all the way from down south (or Mannum for that matter Ted), but as Flick pointed out parking in the city SUCKS ASS on a Friday/Saturday night - not to mention it is very hard (if not impossible) to get a table big enough at the Coopers Alehouse of the Earl of Leicester on a Fri/Sat night.

I will edit your original post and put in the firm date Flick.

Yes, you are right Andrew i do get my car serviced at Tilbrooks, and trust me you dont understand how much of an inconvenience to me it is, but i will not go anywhere else, and i really dont know what all the fuss was about, i just stated that i was not going to come, no reason to be rude about it.

*end rant*

^^ night crawler i have rights to that 1 ;) see deleted thread 1030340349439 you also could have thrown the bee*r limiter in there :D

how dare you steal my joke i stole from simpsons. its on i challenge you to a duel :thumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhLRijpcCuo

(sorry couldnt find the english although it possibly is more funny is this language)

o wait he's got the ban stick.. :) take the joke man sounds way better the way you say it

i dont know bout you guys but i couldnt b f'd rereading my posts 50times to make sure i dont accidently offend :) so let's all pass the peace pipe and not worry about petty comments.

being a north boy this is convient for me but id prob go anyway you know my life revolves around sau :)

Edited by Inline 6