SAU Community

Impul Front Bar R34 Coupe

.:: GimpS-R34 ::.

Not putting in For Sale section cause it's FREE and I don't want PM's about postage..

Simply, my mechanic was not accustomed to a brass button clutch and banged my front bar into a garden edgeing.. So I got paid out the cost to fix and went and bought a Do-Luck Front Bar :D bonus.. So I got the car back on Sat and I got the Impul Front Bar back too..

So I thought instead of ditching it I would be kind to the fellow SAUers in Brisbane/Gold Coast area..And offer if any1 wants it.. Not interested in money for it as i got free bar pretty much already.. the ding is on the bottom of the bar.. still strong bar and jus needs fiberglassing the ding and a paint.. the bar is white so if you got a white R34 should be even less cost to put on.. will save money over buying new one either way

I live half way between Brisbane and Gold COast.. Don't think i'm missing any info?

Oh.. And no photos as such as no camera (no need for one) but let me know if you wanna see it

cheers, yeah I thought it might be helpful for those on a budget and want a bodykit.. considering it would just be scrapped if not anyways..

I can go one better.. I also got polyester resin & catalyst for the fiberglassing but i got no fiberglass sheets left (after some custom boot work on the VT).. you are more than welcome to this if you wanna have a crack at fiberglassing it.. you can sand the bar back yourself then there is only paining costs (fitment not required as it was already fitted.. just detach urs and up it goes..

Oh.. and u'd require no more than a metre (shouldnt take even half this to fix) of fiber sheet and can purchase from volkglass in slacks creek (couple of streets down from moss street) for sweet fa..

and if i'm not busy I have a ute that I can transport it if your not far away.. Can't get much nicer than that

Edited by .:: GimpS-R34 ::.

lol i'll see if i can get a hold of a camera this weekend.. if its not raining of course.. and i'll put up happy snaps of my first love.. oh and some of the fiancée if she's at home :P

that's tops!